people in San Diego area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am going I will let you know how it is, but I agree it has to be sick. I have been watching it on Fox Sports Net for awhile and when I saw the commercial for the one in SD I called my friend and asked if I could crash on the couch :D

I am going I will let you know how it is, but I agree it has to be sick. I have been watching it on Fox Sports Net for awhile and when I saw the commercial for the one in SD I called my friend and asked if I could crash on the couch :D

Take me! *bats eyelashes*

hmm.. me and the GF may have to take a trip to SD and crash at my buddies pad in Del Mar..

Take me! *bats eyelashes*

Well I am going to be in The Bay this weekend for my friend's wedding so if you want to cruise back to LA with me on Monday and then we can head down to SD on Saturday Morning for the races. I only have 2 seats in my car though :ph34r:

Clint hit me up if you go.

will do.. probably wont, just remembered its my moms bday on the 21st

I'm going. I don't really get what the point is of selling tickets-there are places all over the bay where you can sit and watch. I'm probably going to go scope out some spots before so i know where to go on that day. If anyone is gonna head down, PM me and i can tell you where i'll be at. Right now i think i'll be on Coronado at a park or something.

Back