People in the Northern Kentucky Area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NickBeam

Hello everyone, I'm moving into the northern kentucky around Florence in about a week and I'd like to meet and make friends with people that are gonna be around that area. I know there used to be some hang out spots at night time but Ive been away from that area for a while and everything is different. Hit me up guys, and I drive a silver GS-R swapped Del Sol with black rims with a silver lip and a black hood. Beep at me if you run across me.

check the regional forums

Kentucky FTL!!

Hey man you don't believe in that qoute you have do you? Horsepower is Horsepower. It's just a rating of how much work and engine can do in an alotted amount of time. If you have 2 cars with the same weight and lets say auto trans to take out human error. One is N/A and one is Turbo but with same amount of HP at the same rpm, they should run dead even in a 1/4 mile. HP= (Torque x RPM) /5252. (5252 is the rpm that HP and Torque are always the same) So with that you see that Hp is determined by torque and rpm's.

wow... just....wow ....

I qouted it, thinking it was funny as hell. I didnt write it. Never said that .... Just copied it from another NOOB!!!

FUCKIN NOOBS !!!!

Back