People never cease to amaze me...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I was just watching MTV news and some kids that did one of those school shootings a while back now say they got the idea from the game Grand Theft Auto 3...so now the parents are all sueing Wal Mart and the game manufacturers saying they shouldn't sell them to younger buyers. :wtf:

WTF is going on? How about we sue the fucking parents for being stupid? Get a fucking life people. :roll:

[/rant]

people are fucking stupid. the games are rated so stupid parents know that they are violent. i know wal mart is stiff about buying shit to. i am 23 years old and i got carded for buying scarface last week. don't buy your kid the fucking game if they don't know the difference between a game and reality. any fucking 16 year old is old enough to know the difference. fucking money mongering bitches.

I don't see how they can blame wal-mart. I got carded for buying GTA 3 vice city and the 8 mile dvd. They really carded me at the register.

fuck yet another reason im glad im Canadian we had a school shooting the crazy kid got 20 to life and the parents got charged with neglegence and sued. Parent need to be held liable for what their children do

i think if it was legal to beat your kids. things would be different.

how do you know when you can finally be considered a Good Father to your son?

Every night you come home from work he is cowering in the corner with his hands over his head....

i feel as if we should be allowed to beat the living fucking shit out of kids nowadays.
worked wonders for me when i was in catholic elementary school...
the nuns literally put the fear of God into me....

little fucking bastards nowadays do whatever the fuck they please.

id love to just haul off and back hand the shit out of the next kid i see that is fucking up or giving me an attitude.

spare the rod and spoil the child?
hell nah,
more like spare the 2x4 and spoil the child.

WHACK HI-YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/JOHNNY CARSON GOLF SWING TO THE BACK OF A KIDS HEAD WHO IS FUCKING UP.

really i got one good licking as a child but i knew if i crossed that line my ass would be black and fucking blue

i talked back to my mother once at the dinner table, and my dad took the 12 inch steak knife that he was using and told me to start running before he counted down from 3. i called his bluff, then started to run as fast as i could while he picked up the knife and threw it (he played college football, so he wasnt no shrimp) as hard as he could at my head.

it missed me literally by about 2 inches when it stuck in the wall.

another time i fucked up royally, he chased me around the two cars in our driveway with a baseball bat. mind you he was a running back in college, so his ass was hot on my tail. :lol:

needless to say, i did not backtalk to my mother any more, and whatever else i did to warrant the bat chasing incident, i stopped as well.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 22 2003, 11:51 PM
really i got one good licking as a child but i knew if i crossed that line my ass would be black and fucking blue

:werd: i got the belt like tommy lee gets laid

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 22 2003, 11:55 PM
i talked back to my mother once at the dinner table, and my dad took the 12 inch steak knife that he was using and told me to start running before he counted down from 3. i called his bluff, then started to run as fast as i could while he picked up the knife and threw it (he played college football, so he wasnt no shrimp) as hard as he could at my head.

it missed me literally by about 2 inches when it stuck in the wall.

another time i fucked up royally, he chased me around the two cars in our driveway with a baseball bat. mind you he was a running back in college, so his ass was hot on my tail. :lol:

needless to say, i did not backtalk to my mother any more, and whatever else i did to warrant the bat chasing incident, i stopped as well.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :eek2:

My mom could have invested in a wooden spoon company and made A LOT of money off breaking them on my bare ass as a kid... Fromt he time I was 4 til I was 13, she must've broken 100+ against my bare cheeks. OW! :(

People need to learn how to punish their children... Sending them to their rooms with the PC/Cable Modem/DVD/PS2/Widescreen TV's doesn't cut it.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 22 2003, 11:03 PM
fuck yet another reason im glad im Canadian we had a school shooting the crazy kid got 20 to life and the parents got charged with neglegence and sued. Parent need to be held liable for what their children do

True that, but, i think that should only be true untill the kid is 14 or so. . . .

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 23 2003, 06:36 AM
My mom could have invested in a wooden spoon company and made A LOT of money off breaking them on my bare ass as a kid... Fromt he time I was 4 til I was 13, she must've broken 100+ against my bare cheeks. OW! :(

People need to learn how to punish their children... Sending them to their rooms with the PC/Cable Modem/DVD/PS2/Widescreen TV's doesn't cut it.

i got the wooden spoon to my ass quite a few times too. then my dad bought a bigass wooden paddle that was about 8'' arpund and i hid it on him, he found it when i was like 15 and laughed.

I got my ass beat on multiple occasions, I remeber the worst beathing ever was for forging my dads signature, to get out of a month of Saturday School, not only did I get two months, my dad beat my ass with a belt at least five times. My dad isn't tall, but he is ripped, he benches 225 to this day as is 65 yrs. old. He is really into fitness, wonder where I went wrong. But anyway, back on topic, I live with my girlfriends Uncle until we get on our feet, and they have a son who is 13. He is going to get his ass kicked by me the way he bad mouths his parents. He wouldn't be such a stubborn bastard, if his mom let his dad smack him a few times, but no, mom will call the cops if that happens.

I am not going to be racist, it might come out that way, but all of the white people I know, don't hit their kids, they just give them a "TIME OUT" or send them to their room. But my parents (Hispanic) beat the shit out of me, and I learned that way, I came out pretty well, I might be lazy, but I respect people when they are talking, I am not rude, say please and thank you, even chew with my mouth closed. I mean you name it, I do it right. That is how kids should be raised, not letting them say "fuck you bitch," and get away with it, if my son said that, he wouldn't be sitting down for a week or not talking for a while, because he would look real funny talking with no teeth.

ok how many of you really have a son or kids for that matter?....prolly slim to none of you...i used to say the same thing until my lil boy was born 2 yrs ago and his bitch ass mom tried to take him away from me... my son is only 2 and is smart as hell and i pray to god i never have to spank him...i will but i wont beat the shit out of him the same way my dad did to me. my dad is a drill sgt. for the army so you can just imagine what i went through and now my dad and i rarely talked b/c he used to beat the shit out of me until i got the balls to step up and let him know i wasnt a kid anymore..so dont any of you sit here and say you would beat the shit out of a kid until you experience it 1st hand.. im not sayin dont teach them a lesson...just dont make them turn on you b/c thats what will happen in the long run!

my plan is to be there and make sure my kid knows what is exceptable and what is not. if he does something wrong i will punish him wit in reason.

Back