People of Walmart, now with stories...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
I was shopping in Palm Bay, Florida, not to be confused with Palm Beach. I was in line to pay and was behind a stringy haired redneck woman with an entire litter of kids ranging from roughly 8 years-old down to infant. All of the kids were white, like her, except for the toddler sitting quietly in the shopping cart. He happened to be black. The cashier gestured towards him and said, “So, are you watching the neighbor’s kid today?†The woman responded, “No, that’s m’ rape baby! I done got raped and had him!†Right on cue all of the older kids started pointing at him chanting “Rape baby! Rape baby! Rape baby!†The look on this child’s face was beyond sad.

I have worked in Cosmetics for most of my adult life. We’re talking in a department store like Neiman-Marcus, Nordstrom, etc. so when we moved to a little place in the Foothills above Sacramento, I was limited as to where to work. Wal-Mart was it – so I applied. At first, when I was in Cosmetics, it was actually not that bad– aside from hillbillies trying to steal Maybelline, it was a job. Soon, however- I became a department manager— and then it rolled right down hill. Being a gay guy working for Wal-Mart is already like being a traitor to one’s race, but for a bit I was the Department Mnager for Intimate Apparel/ Hosiery/ Handbags/ Bras and Panties…… I KNOW– if I were a cross-dresser–hot!– but I am not and even though I am gay–it’s a little unnerving to be doing price changes on bras while women are trying them on. At least I thought they would be……………
Day 1: A woman with tits down to her ankles, fully discards her top – titties to the ground…pulls them up and shoves them in my face and says
“Ya got anything for these babies/” -her smile and beguiling summer teeth ( summer gone, summer black, etc.) tauntig me. Swallowing the vomit in my mouth I pointed to the tube socks and said—- “those outta work”…… I was written up for it.
Day 3: I am handed a metal spatula — the kind you would do caulking with — on a lanyard. I was like ????????? WTF? I should have known. When I asked about it– my little dressing room associate said –it’s to scrape the pantyliners from the swimsuits off the dressing room walls.
YUP. Nasty. The fact that is was on a lanyard to wear around your neck –unbelieveable.
THE KICKER: Some senior citizens have SERIOUS incontinence issues. We get it. Wear your depends and live your life. People steal A LOT from Wal-Mart, so it comes as no surprise to find dirty jeans in a heap on the dressing room floor–switched out for new ones. Beware of inside-out ones tho— as a girl associate of mine found out — she put her hand down the pantleg to turn it out and came back with an armful of shit. I am talkin from shoulder to nail covered in human excrement. It’s no wonder good help is hard to find…….shitty customers make it so.

lmao at summer teeth. :puke: at armful of shit. Why is it on the outside of the leg anyway?

Last edited:
I have been a cashier at walmart for only a short time, when a young maybe about 15 year old girl walks up to the 20 items or less aisle with 4 items. one of those large cucumbers in shrink wrap and four boxes of condoms… I smile a completed the transaction in silence. At the end of the transaction the young girl processes to say, “This isnt what you think the cucumber is for my boyfriend.” I laughed until I cried.

I was walking to my car after shopping at my local Wal-mart when I had to stop and do a double take. I saw a little blue car with its back seat completely filled with groceries. I mean there were no air pockets between plastic bags. This, however, wasn’t what stopped me. After taking a second look I saw that their back seat was full of groceries and they were trying to fit their teenage son in the trunk!

While waiting in line at my local Wal-Mart with a 50lbs bag of dog food, I had a woman ask me if I was going to feed my dogs. Now I’m a big fan of “here’s your sign” so this is how I responded… “No actually I’m on the dog food diet, you just carry around a small bag of dog food and any time you get hungry you eat a handful. Works great, last time I lost 30lbs, but I ended up in the hospital for a week.” By now everyone else in line is listening including the woman who asked the stupid question and I knew she was about to ask another one. I had to hold back laughter when she said “OMG, what happened? Did you get sick from all the dog food?” Without cracking a smile I responded, “Nope, I was sitting in the road licking myself when I got hit by a car.” Everyone in line busted out laughing and the woman stormed off. I have to add though, I didn’t make up the story myself I heard it on a comedy show and had to use it when the oppurtunity prosented itself.

Last edited:
I was waiting to make a return at customer service, which is near a small arcade in the Walmart near my house. I saw a young woman pulling a small boy, maybe 3 years old, away from the arcade. This precious little gift from God then proceeds to tell his mother to “Eat a dick”. The young man with the boy and young woman tells the child “Only if you put it on a hotdog bun.”

Back