1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People on their high horses

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by totalburnout, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

I posted my last thread and 'borrowing' a paper for the background info and expanding upon it because it just cut out half the leg work for me.

...and what do I get? I get a bunch of people who flame me acting like they've never done this or thought of this before. Telling me if its so easy and such a breaze just to do it myself because obviously the teacher assigned it for a reason. Blah blah blah. You know a lot about me personally, right? You know that intellectually the paper is a fucking joke to me but it still takes time to 'throw together' a 6-8page paper or quality.

If you actually believe that college is anything more than somewhere to get a piece of paper, just like high school was, you're a damn fool. Its what society says you have to do to prove your dedication for four years before a business will invest any time/money in you. Once they do, they'll completely retrain you onsight.

Its just funny though how people hop up on their horses, climbing those soapboxes and preaching shit

////flame suit.

2. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

i have no idea what you are talking about but i can agree with this...

whats your major?

3. MadMaXXX

MadMaXXX Mad Man

lol quit yer bitching

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

we're a car site. we are not homeworkhelp.com, freepapersonline.com or idontwanttodoanythingonmyown.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.