People on their high horses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

totalburnout

VIP
I posted my last thread and 'borrowing' a paper for the background info and expanding upon it because it just cut out half the leg work for me.

...and what do I get? I get a bunch of people who flame me acting like they've never done this or thought of this before. Telling me if its so easy and such a breaze just to do it myself because obviously the teacher assigned it for a reason. Blah blah blah. You know a lot about me personally, right? You know that intellectually the paper is a fucking joke to me but it still takes time to 'throw together' a 6-8page paper or quality.

If you actually believe that college is anything more than somewhere to get a piece of paper, just like high school was, you're a damn fool. Its what society says you have to do to prove your dedication for four years before a business will invest any time/money in you. Once they do, they'll completely retrain you onsight.

Its just funny though how people hop up on their horses, climbing those soapboxes and preaching shit

////flame suit.

we're a car site. we are not homeworkhelp.com, freepapersonline.com or idontwanttodoanythingonmyown.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back