People stealing your stuff at work - advice needed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Hey all,

So check this out. 4 months ago when I started this job, I was given this awesome leather reclining chair for my desk. I have no idea how I got it, I just showed up one day and my regular chair was gone and this new one was at my desk . . .with all the tags still on it.

I figured I had friends in high places or something . . .who knows.

Anyways - nobody else has a leather chair. Now everybody has been saying to me that my chair is gonna get stolen when I am out of the office ( i have a 6 month engagement lined up ).

I was thinking - should I chain it to my desk when I leave? Now I know that these vultures I work with could steal it anyways, but would it hurt to take a little preventive action?

Simple.

Don't wash your ass for an entire week. Then when noone is looking, drop drawers and rub your ass all over the leather seat.

Last edited:
just pull a couple wheels off it and bring them home with you...
might get thrown out but at least no one else will get it

Rubber bands from the rollers to the desk legs!!! If they pull it out, it will shoot back in!! Works at my place :p

The funnest part is when people start stealing your food... Then u get to have all sorts of fun with the culprits...

Leave fake dog shit or puke on the chair

the morning you leave for six months send an email out to everyone in the office thanking them for your support while you leave to seek treatment for incurable chronic pubic lice...

I don't care how long your gone, chair is safe

Put white stains on it to make it look like semen--I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot poll if I saw man sauce stains on it.

etch or scribe your name on it in a hidden area.....

just attach a note to it that says...

if my chair gets stolen again, i'm going postal. you will die because i will kill EVERYBODY. so don't fucking test me.

Have everyone watch office space in a meeting b4 u go. Tell them u will burn the place down...

milton_looks.jpg

preepmtively kill someone...in your chair.

"Hey Bob, before I leave, you gotta try out this chair!" *reconnoiter with your love of sharp/blunt objects*

Back