people suck at driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so, we just get can e-mail at work from our shipping dept guy:

Hi all,
There is a Nissan Sentra that rolled into a couple other cars in the lot across the street. The license plate # is XXXXXX. Please check with employees to see if anyone claims it.....

so, we all go over to the windows to look.

here is a b13 sentra facing perpendicular to a line of cars, and it looks like it could have hit up to 3 cars.

2 min later,

The car that was hit is a Nissan Pathfinder, coppertone color, with a license plate XXXXXX.

lol

so, there was an accident today... with no one in either car

:p

non-driving asshats.

P means park

and a parking brake is there for a reason.

and the kicker is that my lot is relatively flat...

Quoted post[/post]]
so, we just get can e-mail at work from our shipping dept guy:

Hi all,
There is a Nissan Sentra that rolled into a couple other cars in the lot across the street. The license plate # is XXXXXX. Please check with employees to see if anyone claims it.....

so, we all go over to the windows to look.

here is a b13 sentra facing perpendicular to a line of cars, and it looks like it could have hit up to 3 cars.

2 min later,

The car that was hit is a Nissan Pathfinder, coppertone color, with a license plate XXXXXX.

lol

so, there was an accident today... with no one in either car

:p

non-driving asshats.

P means park

and a parking brake is there for a reason.

and the kicker is that my lot is relatively flat...
Wow, my buddy has been hit 6 times, only once he (or anyone) was in the car.
He's on his 3rd hood, 5th headlight,3rd corner light and 2nd front bumper. (back bumper still sucks)
He stopped replacing stuff now.

At the stereo shop I worked at when I was 16, remote starters built into car alarms was the hottest thing ever.

And people had them in their manual transmission cars.

And some people didn't get used to the idea of leaving the car out of gear.

And a customer got his new keyfob, and hit the button.

And Scotty, this kid that worked there for years, didn't remember to leave it in neutral.

And it powered out onto the Boston Post Road, and into the movie theater parking lot across the 4 lanes, until it hit the marquee.

people suck at driving

862_blond.jpg

This weekend I was in my driveway installing my stereo when I hear POP! SHSHSHSHSSHSSHshsshsh SMASH!

A brand spankin' new silverado had swerved to miss a dog.. and into someone'e yard, took out a chain link fence (the pop sound), across two more yards (skidding in leaves), and smacked right into a 3 foot thick tree. Totalled the shit out of the truck and crossed four people's yards in the process. I called 911 while running down the road to make sure everyone was ok..

The driver got out and ran off, the kid that was sitting in the middle calmly got out, and the guy's wife got out of the passenger side. The bed had 3 coolers in it.. and the husband never showed back up (drunk bastard) The kid claimed that he was driving, the wife confirmed, and they got away with it, scott free.

It was then that I realized that had he swerved one house earlier, he would have smashed me between his truck and my car.. Sobering thought.

Being a college kid I see the unholy unions of ditzy schoolgirls + cell phones + large SUV's. Pulling out of my parking lot is basically taking my own life into my hands. I guess no one sees a car as small as a Civic.

Wish college girls were as carless with their clothes as they are with thier driving....Gigady, Gigady, Gigady. :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
Being a college kid I see the unholy unions of ditzy schoolgirls + cell phones + large SUV's. Pulling out of my parking lot is basically taking my own life into my hands. I guess no one sees a car as small as a Civic.

Wish college girls were as carless with their clothes as they are with thier driving....Gigady, Gigady, Gigady. :cool:

giggidy!

Quoted post[/post]]
This weekend I was in my driveway installing my stereo when I hear POP! SHSHSHSHSSHSSHshsshsh SMASH!

A brand spankin' new silverado had swerved to miss a dog.. and into someone'e yard, took out a chain link fence (the pop sound), across two more yards (skidding in leaves), and smacked right into a 3 foot thick tree. Totalled the shit out of the truck and crossed four people's yards in the process. I called 911 while running down the road to make sure everyone was ok..

The driver got out and ran off, the kid that was sitting in the middle calmly got out, and the guy's wife got out of the passenger side. The bed had 3 coolers in it.. and the husband never showed back up (drunk bastard) The kid claimed that he was driving, the wife confirmed, and they got away with it, scott free.

It was then that I realized that had he swerved one house earlier, he would have smashed me between his truck and my car.. Sobering thought.

WOW!

Quoted post[/post]]
At the stereo shop I worked at when I was 16, remote starters built into car alarms was the hottest thing ever.

And people had them in their manual transmission cars.

And some people didn't get used to the idea of leaving the car out of gear.

And a customer got his new keyfob, and hit the button.

And Scotty, this kid that worked there for years, didn't remember to leave it in neutral.

And it powered out onto the Boston Post Road, and into the movie theater parking lot across the 4 lanes, until it hit the marquee.

i've seen this frist hand, absolutly stupidly funny, i did install the remote start on my car, but i have a hidden switch to turn off the remote start, so i know if i want to start it, it remides me to put my car in nuetral :)

Back