Perfect vanity plates for most members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
It was on a volvo I think it was by chance and not really a vanity plates

anyways it said 115 BHP

just think how hot it would be to have a 127 BHP on your Civic =)

Im thinking about putting UNVMYZ on my 350Z =)

thatd be great.. 70 BHP

noone believes me already.. i was telling some guy last week and hes like 'no way man even my bike has 90hp.' i was like, stfU.

but thats why my plate was SLOHNDA.

:D

s3f7b7af4a3942.jpg

or GSRSOL

I thought up a new name for my car today...James bond came on the big screen at work and one lady said "double o 7" and i started thinking about my car, which obvioiusly is a 2000 Si.

So I named my car double O Si; My plate would read something like "OO Si" next year if I got a vanity or custom plate. :)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 18 2004, 08:39 PM
if I saw an SI with 00 SI on it I would point and laugh then say loser =)

:gives:

go ride someones hershey highway and live in fagget CT away from me. God I hate you.

I've decided on 'OMG WTF' for when I register my CRX... I'll have pictures when it's done. :D

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 18 2004, 08:42 PM
One of the coolest I have ever seen was a audi TT with the Plate "OOOO TT" (audi's logo is 4 rings)

I saw one the other day that said "GUIL TT". I kinda like that one. :nod:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 18 2004, 08:43 PM-->
@Apr 18 2004, 08:39 PM
if I saw an SI with 00 SI on it I would  point and laugh then say loser =)

go ride someones hershey highway and live in fagget CT away from me. God I hate you.

I don't even know where to start with this one..."Hershey Highway" is in PA, faggot is spelled with an "o" and Jeffie dosen't live in CT. Jeffie's personal "Hershey Highway" is located in Panama City Beach, FL :)

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 19 2004, 10:52 AM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 18 2004, 08:43 PM
jeffie7
@Apr 18 2004, 08:39 PM
if I saw an SI with 00 SI on it I would  point and laugh then say loser =)

I don't even know where to start with this one..."Hershey Highway" is in PA, faggot is spelled with a "T" and Jeffie dosen't live in CT. And Jeffie's personal "Hershey Highway" is located in Panama City Beach, FL :)

i don't recall asking you about anything... :hmm:

oh and I did spell fagget with a T. I think you meant it's spelling with an O. Either way :gives:

Don't start acting like Jeffie now Havok.

Oooh, sounds like we got a homophobe here. I'm not gay, but if I was, what do you care? Yeah, I meant "o" instead of "t"...All Jeffie said was having the year and model of your car on a liscense plate is stupid. Stop acting like a kid.

Back