Perfect vanity plates for most members

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i want AT WOT for my plates someday. but right now, the 19th, my new car sticker expires and i have no cash for a custom plate :(

17 PSI <--- for my boost level.

ALLTRAC <-- whut I gotz.

YER MOM <--- whutz in the back seat.

TESTICL <--- my car's got big ones.

My buddies 79 coupe de ville had "20footr" as the license plate (it was close to 20 feet long)

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 19 2004, 12:27 PM-->
Oooh, sounds like we got a homophobe here. I'm not gay, but if I was, what do you care? Yeah, I meant "o" instead of "t"...All Jeffie said was having the year and model of your car on a liscense plate is stupid. Stop acting like a kid.
I never called you gay?? I called him gay, because well, he acts gay.

The whole point of this thread was vanity plates that would be something specific to someone. He told me it was stupid because he was joking around trying to get under my skin. I always joke with him like that, notice he took it as a joke? Why are you jumping in other peoples shit when it has nothing to do with you? Besides, whether he thinks what I would want is gay or not is irrelevant. Then you had to chime in with your inane ramblings where you're not needed.

LocoHonkey @ Apr 19 2004
@ 12:27 PM
Why don't you both shut the hell up before I bang your heads together.

why don't you shut the hell up? Instead of trying to have a big internet cock you could go out and build your little motor scooter and ride off into the sunset with Jeffie riding on your rear seat, right where you like him.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 19 2004, 11:30 AM-->
LocoHonkey @ Apr 19 2004

why don't you shut the hell up? Instead of trying to have a big internet cock you could go out and build your little motor scooter and ride off into the sunset with Jeffie riding on your rear seat, right where you like him.

Freek, that ish is funny! :lol: :boxing:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 19 2004, 02:30 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@Apr 19 2004, 12:27 PM
Oooh, sounds like we got a homophobe here. I'm not gay, but if I was, what do you care? Yeah, I meant "o" instead of "t"...All Jeffie said was having the year and model of your car on a liscense plate is stupid. Stop acting like a kid.

I never called you gay?? I called him gay, because well, he acts gay.

The whole point of this thread was vanity plates that would be something specific to someone. He told me it was stupid because he was joking around trying to get under my skin. I always joke with him like that, notice he took it as a joke? Why are you jumping in other peoples shit when it has nothing to do with you? Besides, whether he thinks what I would want is gay or not is irrelevant. Then you had to chime in with your inane ramblings where you're not needed.

LocoHonkey @ Apr 19 2004

lmao,I will give you credit on the Ji bashing. :lol: I can tell when Jeffie is joking around, but it's hard to tell with you. As far as my unwanted comments...like I said before, hello and welcome to a PM, it's an OPEN forum in ANYTHING GOES. If I want to thread jack, I can. If I want to have a legitimate argument, I will.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 19 2004, 02:30 PM

I don't need to try to have a big internet cock. It just comes naturally. I could put a mushroom welt on your forehead any time I want to. Fact is, though, that it doesn't really matter to me. Know why? Because I'm smarter than you. I know more, learn faster, and am able to put my thoughts into coherent form, unlike you. Face the facts, I am genetically superior to you. I know this is hard to grasp with your barely- sufficient brain power, so if it hurts you too much, just accept it as a religion- it's the way it is because that's the way it's supposed to be, and you don't get an explination because, frankly, you wouldn't understand it if it were drawn out for you using all 64 colors in a Crayola box. You remind me of a chimp trying to put a round block in a square hole. Or, as the old saying goes, "it's like a monkey trying to fuck a football." I do find great mirth in your posts, though, as it kind of reminds me of that retard in gym class that would continuously run into the wall, fall down, giggle, wipe the slobber off his chin with the back of his hand, and then get up and run into one of the other three walls.

Now, as for all this homosexuality in this post... hey, fine man... do your own thing. But just because you like it that way doesn't mean everyone else does, so please don't think that Jeffie and I swing your way. Fact is, since you brought it up, you most likely rub several off in a night, staring at our pictures, wishing you could have a three way with us, or somehow watch us from behind an almost- closed door... I feel that you want to come out, but can't, because you're too wrapped up in this machismo front you play. If you really are a homosexual, it's OK... if you need to come out, don't be afraid... but denying it will only make it worse.

*tag* You're it.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Apr 18 2004, 09:43 PM-->
@Apr 18 2004, 08:39 PM
if I saw an SI with 00 SI on it I would point and laugh then say loser =)

:gives:

go ride someones hershey highway and live in fagget CT away from me. God I hate you.

he doesnt' live in CT. don't send more homo's here. please. we already have to put up with them here. lol

haha this thread is great. Ji, I expected more from you... insignificant insults don't become you. Stick to posting facts, you're good at owning people, but your last post was pathetic by Ji standards. :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 19 2004, 04:05 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 18 2004, 09:43 PM
jeffie7
@Apr 18 2004, 08:39 PM
if I saw an SI with 00 SI on it I would point and laugh then say loser =)

:gives:

go ride someones hershey highway and live in fagget CT away from me. God I hate you.

he doesnt' live in CT. don't send more homo's here. please. we already have to put up with them here. lol

wait wait wait

how many times have you asked me to move in with you? :blink:

R8K don't make me start another girlfriends post and for once post some pictures to it of my exs or even girls Im talking to right now =) just becuase you know I could slip it in your ass does not mean I want to :eek:

s3df3af3f1f2f3.jpg

BTW this is by far the BEST tag I've EVER seen

25PSI on pump gas making 450WHP before a 100 shot
atlest back in the day thats what it made he went for more power but I never got an update on the car then heard he sold it to buy a house

sigh

i feel stupid but what does this mean "OMGHI2U"

for my civic i was thinking BRNSOIL

u know what plates suck "dorthy 2" or "cruser 3" like the people that crash there first car have to let u know by numbering all the rest. it makes me wanna :puke2:

Originally posted by PhyRe@Apr 20 2004, 11:01 AM
u know what plates suck "dorthy 2" or "cruser 3" like the people that crash there first car have to let u know by numbering all the rest. it makes me wanna :puke2:

Maybe plain 'dorthy' or 'cruser' were already taken.

And here in Illinois, it's about an extra $150 to have a plate with all letters. Adding a number can save alot of money.

Back