1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Performance Parts for ZC

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by jfields0622, Dec 16, 2008.

1. jfields0622

jfields0622 New Member

Well as I'm nearing the close of my ZC swap project. I've come to realize that performance upgrades are hard to find for the DOHC ZC.

So, I thought I'd ask all you guys here at Honda Swap to help me compile a list of performance upgrades for the 1988 Honda DX with ZC swap. My goal is to reach 400 hp. With that being said, this is what I'm looking for, and maybe this list will help others out in the future

Turbo Kit:
    Intercooler:
    Titanum Valves
    Titanum Springs,
    Titanum Rods
    Titanum Keepers
    Camshafts,
    Crankshaft
    Pistons,
    Piston Rings
    Clutch System
    Flywheel
    Fuel Rail
    Fuel Injectors
    Wiring Harness
    Intake Manifold
    Cam Gears
    Pulleys
    Gasket Set
    Valve Cover Set

2. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

400 horse N/A? That is going to be rediculously expensive if you can even get it up that high.

Boost gets my vote.

3. gdc2000

gdc2000 Noob

I think Bisimoto? was the place to go for the valve train components. I don't remember who the guy was where I got a bunch of my stuff from but I think he was from Puerto Rico, he was on this site at one time or another. Rywire seemed like a good place for the wiring stuff. Pretty much everything you need you can between people here and on ebay. Just be careful on ebay. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted