Personal Question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dunno!!! have i?!?! :lol:

no but seriously, i HAVE NOT tried it, but i do know people who have tried it... but go ahead and be sickened, apalled, disgusted or amazed... but remember this

you asked... usually girls who ask are curious to try it... but im not assuming anything. im just saying he should do it to the bitch who fucked with his head if she does lie to him :)

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

ANAL IS WRONGGGGG ummKAYYYYYYY?
Y would u stick ur.........ew i just dont want 2 talk about it.....
I dont think half the guys in here knew what it was...... and i dont think that they are "curious" wait................... umm bad point.......
excuse my little innocent anal ass.. but ill leave that up for the gays :ghey: on this site.
if there are any....

ILL BE LEAVING NOW..........................................

ONe of my old friends stole a girl from me i walk up to him said here man you can have all the sloppy seconds you want walked away. he came up and punched me we got in a fight but it was all good even thought they are married now.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 12:25 PM
OKAY SINCE I AM A GIRL & IM SMARTER THAN MOST OF THE MALES IN HERE....
I CAN GIVE U THE BEST ADVICE

For sure as hell its a crappy situation.... but dont see it that way. See it as a learning experiance.
Dont let it get to ur head. Think about it first b4 doing anything Crazy! (Good job in posting it!)
Okay STRAIGHT up the way I see it:
Shes a 17 year old whore. No offence if she can sleep with u and ur friend at the same time or what not... those are signs of a slut (sorry but its true)
Think about it which girl does that?

You BROKE up but ur still having sex......... now c mon.. obviously.. ur.. umm.. "Hung" really well if she comes back for more. It doesnt mean that she wants to go back out.. maybe shes just using u for ur.... umm.. "good looks" (wink wink)
She put some effort into the relationship and she doesnt want to go start another one if she only wants sex. so theres ur answer to that.. shes using u. if she wanted back she would say so. or hint it on.

Im guessing you have feelings for her thats y ur angry at ur "friend" as well.
Where did you hear from that your "friend" was talkin to her? could it be false info?? IN ANYCASE
UR ex said "well what about mike?" and UR "friend" said "just dont tell mike....it will be our little secret"
R U BLIND BUDDY? hes not ur friend is hes doing that......... or has done it twice to this date.
NOW DONT SPAZZ OUT!
Age really doesnt matter in all this.... so hes 21 shes 17.... whatever who cares? shes a slut.. and hes a loser who needs to go after other peoples left overs... kno what i mean?

U SHOULDNT EVER SHOW THEM THAT UR MAD!
if u have will power ull get them back in a sneekier way
trust me...... it works..
Since this is the SECOND time... U SHOULD BE ANGRY and he shouldnt be ur friend if he did it once!
THATS NOT WHAT FRIENDS DO! u know it.. i kno it.. we all kno it.
If hes like an acquaintance... then....... its not as bad for u.

Heres what u do.
U pretend that you dont know......Act like its something u think shes not capable of.
keep having sex with her... ull feel the greatest gratitude while screwing her and knowin that she thinks u dont know about the other guy. UR THE SMART ONE.. haha NOT HER... try and get anything off of her.. use her for all shes worth.. even if its not alot........ then when ur done. and sick of her.. u start acting rude.. and u treat her like the 2 cent whore she is.

Then u tell her that u know about them two.. and u could care less cause all u ever wanted from her was sex. and u got it and thats it... and she could jump to the next guy cuz thats what sluts do.
Best line to use on her as ur final words... "haha and I thought u were different from the other sluts come my way.. haha i was even starting 2 like you.. I was gonna take you back and not pass over my left overs to ___SO AND SO____.. but ur nothing to me... just another girl that got used USED!" there u go.. and
she'll be broken hearted for the rest of her life.

Dont show her u care.. tell her to get the hell out and leave. Dont Drive her home.. dont so shit for her.. BUDDY SHE PLAYED U!
as for ur friend... dont let it bug u much.. remember hes getting ur left overs..... u already got what u wanted.. and u shouldnt be mad at him as much as her.. cause shes the one who let it happen."what about mike?"> all it takes is a NO! 2 letter word N O........ Easy as that!
Dont let it get u down! ur worth alot more than that.

Haha yeah so theres my advice to u.
hahah I WROTE a damn NOVEL!

Typical girl's answer to a problem. Women always make a big deal out of nothing.

Take some advice from your friendly neighborhood playa parnter, Karnash the Asshole.

Fuck the bitch as long as it lasts. If you are a reasonably good looking dude, and are up on your game,
more girls will come. Dont sweat the small shit. If this dude is your homie, then he should respect ur
wishes not to hook up with this girl. IF not, then you learned a valuable lesson.

Second of all, the fact that she told him NOT to tell you and keep it "our little secret" is a clear indication that
she is over you. Had she fallen madly in love with you she would not be doing this kinda shit.

IF you are ugly, dont got any game and have no luck with women.........
AS your unoficial attorney, I would advise you to take 5 qualuudes, snort a teener of coke, drink a fifth of jack
and send this girl a dozen roses and with it a letter telling her you will kill yourself (and her too) if she
does not go out with you.

i have spoken.

send this girl a dozen roses and with it a letter telling her you will kill yourself (and her too) if she

I called the cops on the last guy who did that......
not a good choice
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 02:13 PM
send this girl a dozen roses and with it a letter telling her you will kill yourself (and her too) if she

not a good choice

Restraining orders

are just another way of saying "I Love You"

Originally posted by 88civicHBz6@Mar 12 2003, 02:00 PM
the donkey punch is the best way to get back at a girl hit then leave.

exactly, it is the BEST WAY TO GET BACK AT A GIRL

the way i see it you can knock her to fuck out and not get in trouble hahaha

ok no seriously, thats the only reason i brought it up, it'll make him feel better when she's knocked out and he got his B)

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 02:13 PM

not a good choice

wow, so what are you saying? that you are a straight up DRAMA QUEEN!!! and you cause nothing but DRAMA in a relationship...

the way you typed your response, that last guy who did that... your implying more than one guy has done that to you!! whoa!!!

BTW... im only kidding, dont take it personal :)

ok i scrolled down after like the 5th post lol... i say give her the fire breathing dragon and directly after it the strawberry shortcake, then pick up your pants and bounce. also... you can do funny little things to get back at your friend, sure you can beat his ass, but thats not as funny always. you can use your imagination, you can dump out his "special lotion" and replace the contents with miracle whip, yea, thats funny lol. be creative, it could be fun :) oh yea... if you havent done it yet, before you do ANYTHING DRASTIC. do it in the butt. just ram it in there and let it fly, its fun i promise lol :lol: :worthy:

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 02:14 PM
IM NOT EVEN GONNA ASK WHAT A DIRTYYYYYYYY SANCHEZ IS!!!!!!!
I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES

trust me if u got a kick out of the donkey punch, the dirty sanchez is funny too, lol some of the ideas that come up on this topic are pretty funny
:tisk: no real friend deeps into the the old koolaid

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 12 2003, 03:13 PM-->
Sweet InStinct
@Mar 12 2003, 02:13 PM

not a good choice

wow, so what are you saying? that you are a straight up DRAMA QUEEN!!! and you cause nothing but DRAMA in a relationship...

:werd:

Swwt InStinct -- You dont happen to live in Texas and named Sara is it? (jk) Because causing Drama is what my ex-gf/gf does CONSTANTLY!

You are on a board of guys, what do you expect to be said in our answers? :D

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Mar 12 2003, 10:18 PM-->
Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 12 2003, 02:14 PM
IM NOT EVEN GONNA ASK WHAT A DIRTYYYYYYYY SANCHEZ IS!!!!!!!
I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES

trust me if u got a kick out of the donkey punch, the dirty sanchez is funny too, lol some of the ideas that come up on this topic are pretty funny
:tisk: no real friend deeps into the the old koolaid

HAHAHA dirty sanchez rocks,chili dog her if your hella dirty,though.

Originally posted by paragus Posted: Mar 12 2003@ 06:00 PM
he's not your friend.... friends wouldnt do that.. especially twice

werd

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct Posted: Mar 12 2003@ 06:25 PM
For sure as hell its a crappy situation.... but dont see it that way. See it as a learning experiance.

Sorry,the first time was the "learning"experiance,this time it time to get your fucking dignity back.

2 litre EG Posted: Mar 12 2003
@ 07:05 PM
"bros before hoes" homie!

Bros don't fuck your G/F.

Anyway,screw 'em both,get away from both of them.If you feel the need to beat his ass do it,but don't cry if you get your ass kicked (not saying your a wuss,just don't kick him in the head repeatedly if you beat him unconscience and don't go back with a gun if you get stomped.)

Back