pet peeves

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

-people with no eating manners.
-people who insist they are right when they arent.
-people who make say that they or a friend has done that, been there, or something better.
-people who when they argue they yell consintantly so you cant get your point across so you just stop.
-people who cause/feed off of drama.
-assholes who cant keep their mouths shut.
-people who act drunk when they arent.
-irresponsible people.
-mooches.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 18 2004, 09:25 PM
-people who act drunk when they arent.

Yes, yes, yes, yes & yes.

ef9civicgen4 can vouche for me on this, we were at a party and this guy was twirling his "$500" pool cue around like it was a set of numbchucks (sp?). Well the tip of the cue caught the ground and the tip broke off, so he proceeded to bust hte rest saying it was covered by warranty. All while only haveing, if my memory serves me correctly 2 or 3 sips of his MGD... couldnt have been drunk, could he have?

I too hate people who "act" drunk when they aren't.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@May 18 2004, 05:44 PM
People who pronounce SQL as 'sequel'. It's pronounced S-Q-L, The Empire Strikes Back is a goddamn sequel.

haha, i use SQL on a daily basis, everyone i know, including myself calls it "sequel" it just sounds so much better, S-Q-L is just hard to get out :)

this list is going to be a long one.

1) people who don't spell my name right... it's cool if i don't know you well, however, after seeing it, you should fucking remember. it's not that hard.

2) people who think they're smarter than they really are... and upon proving their supreme stupidity, continue to insist that they are correct/smart...

3) people who drive too slow in front of me... then, when i pass them, speed up.

4) people who think i don't know anything about my car.

5) cobwebs

...this list goes on... and on... and on.... lol

Originally posted by Havok+May 18 2004, 09:46 PM-->
@May 18 2004, 08:44 PM
People who pronounce SQL as 'sequel'. It's pronounced S-Q-L, The Empire Strikes Back is a goddamn sequel.

What in the FUCK are you talking about?

dude, i totally hear that.

i'm the onyl one in the office who says S-Q-L and they all look at me and go "linux nerd"

im like, wtf does it have to do with linux?

along the same lines-- GOOEY instead of G-U-I. THAT annoys me.

ok... i call it Gooey because it's a lot easier to say... G-U-I. might as well just say the whole thing... Graphic User Interface. lol

however... i never said Sequel for SQL. i don't use it... but i never called it that. ah well. i'm a dork. just not as big as you guys i suppose.

i hate teenage kids as well.

they got loud fucking mouths which spew forth nothing but bullshit when talking to their elders (me)

and they are too young to beat the shit out of legally.

i hate teenage kids.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 18 2004, 10:20 PM

they got loud fucking mouths which spew forth nothing but bullshit when talking to their elders (me)

i hate teenage kids.

reason i say this...is cuz i was walking my pitbull today in the park, and some teenage highschool kids were sitting there talking shit, trying to maddog me.

they were obviously 15-16 years old.

so i just kept on walking and ignored them. i knew if i opened my fat mouth i woulda lost my temper and illegally beat the shit out of a couple of underage minors.

fucking babies

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 18 2004, 06:59 PM-->
Originally posted by Havok@May 18 2004, 09:46 PM
Sabz5150
@May 18 2004, 08:44 PM

What in the FUCK are you talking about?

dude, i totally hear that.

i'm the onyl one in the office who says S-Q-L and they all look at me and go "linux nerd"

im like, wtf does it have to do with linux?

along the same lines-- GOOEY instead of G-U-I. THAT annoys me.

:gives:
:)
i say "gooey" also.

No Tony, you are just a pussy. :p

Actually, I have to agree with you, I am barely going to turn 21 on Sunday, but I ddin't realize how stupid High School kids are. I mean I am only 3 years out of high school, but it is amazing how much you can grow when you are actually living out on your own. Especially the shit talkers that think they are hard, if they only knew life outside of High School. Also whoever mentioned the pet peeve where people try to top what you have, by saying someone they know has it, I hate that. Oh yea, my friend has a 99 SI, with Turbo and NAWWZZZ. I am like well, good for him, how big of a shot of Nitrous does he have? I don't know, but his car is fast. I hate that shit.

I fucking hate it when people walk into a 7-11 barefoot. It's always those fucking abercrombie-wearing-tools that do it too. :angry: I always wish for a piece of broken glass to sever their sciatic nerve...

people who drive too slow in front of me... then, when i pass them, speed up.

OH, how I hate that!!!!

I hate people that think they know something about something, when in reality, they know nothing about anything. Especially cars.

I don't know if anybody else has this problem, but I like to call it the "SI" look. I will be driving and some fag in his POS or car that he thinks is pimp, tries to mad dog while driving on the other side of the road. Or if they are next to you and do it, and figure you have a race on your hands, nope they turn.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+May 18 2004, 10:22 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 18 2004, 10:20 PM

i hate teenage kids.

reason i say this...is cuz i was walking my pitbull today in the park, and some teenage highschool kids were sitting there talking shit, trying to maddog me.

they were obviously 15-16 years old.

so i just kept on walking and ignored them. i knew if i opened my fat mouth i woulda lost my temper and illegally beat the shit out of a couple of underage minors.

fucking babies

I hate assholes who quote themselves--arrogant cocksmiths.

s40a72368ea611.jpg

things i hate :
- ignorant people
- rich people
- flamboyantly gay people
- people who listen to and do whatever they are told there whole lives without ever learning how to think for themselves
- women who think they are gods gift to men
- men who think they are gods gift to women
- people who think the world owes them something and/or everything
- lazy people
- people in general

-I dislike people that think they have it bad when it could be damn well worse.

-Spoiled kids that don't deserve coal on christmas.

-Girls that think they're a gift to the world and do as they please and still get away with it.

-Short guys that think they're tough. They just piss me off. THey'll allb ein your face trying to get you all riled and when their nose is all bleeding and shit they're like pick on someone your own size or something gay along those lines, even though they instigated everything and you just stood your ground.

-People that tell you you're wrong just because they don't know, when they have no clue what they're talking about.

-People that act high.

-People that don't pay you back, and act like they never borrowed a few bucks, and when you told them to pay you back, they never do.

-People that one up you on everything. Oh yeah, check this out, oh look at my new, blah blah, etc.

-People that are "cool" because they do this drug, or this drug and can get this drug, but really have no personality and are quite stupid if you ask them questions non-drug related.

-Kids that lift thinking if they do a lot of creatine, take a lot of protein powder, will be huge if they only do bench and curls.

The list goes on and on. Highschool is weaksauce.

Originally posted by micah@May 19 2004, 12:18 AM
things i hate :
- ignorant people
- rich people
- flamboyantly gay people
- people who listen to and do whatever they are told there whole lives without ever learning how to think for themselves
- women who think they are gods gift to men
- men who think they are gods gift to women
- people who think the world owes them something and/or everything
- lazy people
- people in general

:yes: x74 pie^2

Back