~~Pet Pic Post~~

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ju and Jubee

No, I didn't name them; family pets. I think Ju is Russian-Blue mixed, while Jubee is mixed with everything I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    397.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I would get a cat but somehow my Leather Italia living room set won't let me :-(

my GF has two kitties and we've talked about her moving in, but the first time they scratch my couches they die, pure and simple...

I guess Declaw?

It would be good to cohabitate though, that way we could afford a place big enough for a doggie :-D

my pug pogo

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 130
If you can go without declawing you should. To declaw a cat they remove all of the front toes form the first knuckle. I have two cats and while we do not have an Italian leather sofa, they have never clawed the funirture. Get a good scratching post (better yet, build one) and you shouldn't have any troubles. It also helps to keep a spray bottle or squirt gun full of cold water to adjust any attitudes as necessary.

very soft, not rough at all. we usually let it get pretty long and then when he gets a hair cut its usually real short. best thing is that he doesnt shed at all. Whats fun is that he loves watching things that fly such as planes or birds. He'll stop walking or doing whatever to watch something fly by and would rather chase a bird than a rabbit or squirrell.

cool...

my dog just likes to get rubbed. and he howls if you do a high/sharp pitched voice.

Our Cat Kisses "Wife Named It" :eek: I call her fresh...
482096979_l.jpg

Our Beagle "Shade"
880702677_m.jpg

The day they almost killed a bald eagle... Crazy shadey! lol
951986872_l.jpg

If you can go without declawing you should. To declaw a cat they remove all of the front toes form the first knuckle. I have two cats and while we do not have an Italian leather sofa, they have never clawed the funirture. Get a good scratching post (better yet, build one) and you shouldn't have any troubles. It also helps to keep a spray bottle or squirt gun full of cold water to adjust any attitudes as necessary.

I don't think you understand. There would be no adjustment, if they fuck up my couch I'll upholster it with their hides...

My cat is declawed she ripped everything up... she is perfectly fine without them in fact she on numerous occasions will bring in dead quail* Sry spelling and she has brought 2 quail in the house and let them go LIVE lol... we leave a window cracked for her to jump in the house...

Back