PETA goes too far?.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My uncle's bumpersticker : "If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat"

Didn't a group of PETA activists Euthanize like 30 some perfectly healthy neutered/spayed dogs a year or two ago? Hows that for ethical treatment? Instead of putting them up for adoption THEY killed them, and if I recall correctly, threw them in a dumpster.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Didn't a group of PETA activists Euthanize like 30 some perfectly healthy neutered/spayed dogs a year or two ago? Hows that for ethical treatment? Instead of putting them up for adoption THEY killed them, and if I recall correctly, threw them in a dumpster.

That happens every day at animal shelters.

Usually because the owners feel it's time for their pets to get put down, or they can't find anyone to adopt some strays they've found on the street and taken care of for the past month.

The difference is that you probably don't have any PETA activists working in an animal shelter. They're all out talking out of their ass.

I wonder wtf kind of drugs PETA people are on, cause I think I want some.

theres a place for all gods creatures........right next to the mashed potato's

i hunt and fish....they are just so damned tastey :laugh:

I cant wait to bag a deer this year.... mmmmm steaks, jerkey, venisin sticks, the possibilites are endless :homer:auuuuuggghhhhhhhgg:homer: drooooolllll......

homerdrool.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
I got in a fight w/3 vegan kids last summer (04) over me ordering/eating a bacon/pepperoni pizza

I was at a pizza place on Thayer St (outside RISD/Brown)

I was eating outside at one of the tables on the sidewalk, they came up and gave me shit and wouldn't get the fuck away from me so I totally beat their malnourished art-fag asses in the middle of the street...

true story

your one of the lucky few that has actually beat the shit out of one. Damn i wish i had that luck. PETA SUCKS!

Quoted post[/post]]
theres a place for all gods creatures........right next to the mashed potato's

i hunt and fish....they are just so damned tastey :laugh:

I cant wait to bag a deer this year.... mmmmm steaks, jerkey, venisin sticks, the possibilites are endless :homer:auuuuuggghhhhhhhgg:homer: drooooolllll......

homer-drool.gif

pwnt by teh tripod

hmm how bout now?

oooh just noticed i hit 1k....... yay for me i guess

oh and this was the line i was shooting for

Gods%20Creatures.jpg

The idea of owning pets is a sickening venture, that is unsustainable at best. Animal population / abandonment will always be there when it's legal / chic to have a pet.

Very few people have what it takes to have an animal in their house. Like, I would say 1 out of every 10k I would say without flinching.

Quoted post[/post]]
My God - almost as bad as the whole holocaust/chicken promo they did a year ago. These people need to get a life and use their political talents to fight more worthwhile things - like raising money for AIDS treatment, world hunger, or money for disenchanted schools.

PETA had a rally at our school because apparently the chicken our school uses comes from a supplier that "inhumanely" kills chickens. They were blocking the entrance, and chanted stupid shit. I happily walked right by them into the dining hall. :mrgreen:

Your school had real meat?

Quoted post[/post]]
I got in a fight w/3 vegan kids last summer (04) over me ordering/eating a bacon/pepperoni pizza

I was at a pizza place on Thayer St (outside RISD/Brown)

I was eating outside at one of the tables on the sidewalk, they came up and gave me shit and wouldn't get the fuck away from me so I totally beat their malnourished art-fag asses in the middle of the street...

true story
^sig worthy

Those PETA people are off their rockers. did yall see the southpark with the PETA people in it? that was friggin hilarious!

Eat steak, eat steak eat a big ol' steer
Eat steak, eat steak do we have one dear?
Eat beef, eat beef it's a mighty good food
It's a grade A meal when I'm in the mooood.

Cowpokes'll come from a near and far
When you throw a few rib-eyes on the fire
Roberto Duran ate two before a fight
'Cause it gave a lot of mighty men a lot of mighty might

Eat meat, eat meat, filet mignon
Eat meat, eat meat, ear it all day long
Eat a few T-bones till you get your fill
Eat a new york cut, hot off the grill

Eat a cow, eat a cow 'cuase it's good for you
Eat a cow, eat a cow it's the thing that goes "Mooooo"

Look at all the cows in the slaughterhouse yeard
Gotta hit'em in the head, gotta hit'em real hard
First you gotta clean'em then the butcher cuts'em up
Throws it on a scale throws an eyeball in a cup

Saw a big Brangus Steer standing right over there
So I rustled up a fire cooked him medium rare
Bar-B-Q'ed his brisket, a roasted his rump
Fed my dog that ol' Brangus Steer's hump

Thank you Reverend Horton Heat!

Back