PETA TRASH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wycked Sniper

s3ffbdd5f83d74.jpg

Good lawd allmighty! I can't beleive I have to look at this trash. PETA saw fit to keep shopping around until someone actually took their worthless money for the sign above. PETA says that men can grow breasts by eating meat filled with growth hormones (funny how they admit to photochopping the pic though). Seems to me that an upstanding (cough, cough) group such as PETA could find a legit picture if hormones in meat were such a problem. Oh well, that's my morning rant. At least the pic was good for a chuckle. :lol:

Jesus, those creeps never know when to stop. Photoshopping the pic remove all legitemacy their claim might have had.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 7 2004, 05:01 PM
PETA is the biggest group of completely retarded people in the world!!!!! :lol:

next to the NAACP

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 7 2004, 07:25 PM-->
Originally posted by xyswany@Jan 7 2004, 04:16 PM
ktanaka
@Jan 7 2004, 05:01 PM

next to the NAACP

:werd:

I need to start an organization called NAAYP

National Association for the Advancement of Yellow People

That would get people really pissed off. Either that or you guys could go make an NAAWP.

lmao.... :bo:

how come you see mexicans in and around town with a

"brown pride" sticker on their car....

But if I was to put a "White Pride" sticker on my car...

it would be considered "racist" ??????????

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 7 2004, 07:25 PM-->
Originally posted by xyswany@Jan 7 2004, 04:16 PM
ktanaka
@Jan 7 2004, 05:01 PM

next to the NAACP

I need to start an organization called NAAYP

National Association for the Advancement of Yellow People

That would get people really pissed off. Either that or you guys could go make an NAAWP.

We have that, it's called KKK, and it's a group of the most racist bunch of asshole fucktards out there.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 7 2004, 07:35 PM
how come you see mexicans in and around town with a

"brown pride" sticker on their car....

But if I was to put a "White Pride" sticker on my car...

it would be considered "racist" ??????????

also...B.E.T. (black entertainment channel).....if there was a W.E.T.(white entertainment channel)...all hell would break loose

there's a W.E.T. (white entertainment televison) website

i think its wet.com

im not sure thogh

that does irk me that blacks, hispanics, and other minorities can make fun of white people, have all these groups, and television stations...but white people cant. cuz if we do, we are considered racists.

I also love how trying to make things equal for minorities means sometiems discriminating against white people becuase they need x amount of minorities. I say take the most qualified person.

Originally posted by Jeef@Jan 7 2004, 08:53 PM
I also love how trying to make things equal for minorities means sometiems discriminating against white people becuase they need x amount of minorities. I say take the most qualified person.

had a buddy of mine that happend to him...he had more schooling and everything over this other guy. They felt that they should take the black guy because of some crap like that....WTF? I hate stupid people, but only bad thing is, they keep breeding!

yeah but i guess you have to think of it at this point to.. black people were our slaves for 1000's of years.. but yeah racism is gay

Back