PETA TRASH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this ones better, and in spokane, posted on collegehumor

s3ffcc09a445d5.jpg

Originally posted by ilikepie@Jan 7 2004, 10:17 PM
yeah but i guess you have to think of it at this point to.. black people were our slaves for 1000's of years.. but yeah racism is gay

but its not like i or you directly enslaved them. its not like that black guy who lives down the street was a slave. its stupid, i think its them just using this excuse (bad choice of wording but i couldnt think of another one) to make it seem ok.

Unsubstantiated slogans - All of them ! From Cigarrettes to Milk (Milk is a first for me) everyone claims that things make you impotent. I'm still waiting for something out there to make me impotent so I don't have to spend all that money on a vasectomy.

Where are the diseases you prompted ? The only group that has delivered on their promises of sprouting bitch-tits and shooting blanks are the Democrats.

And I don't like em-ar Dems.

-> Steve

Originally posted by ilikepie@Jan 8 2004, 03:17 AM
yeah but i guess you have to think of it at this point to.. black people were our slaves for 1000's of years.. but yeah racism is gay

Dude, America hasn't even been a country for 300 years give me a break. And Americans didn't start slavery, nor did they perfect it. It was brought here by the Europeons, and has been going on since recorded history. It is used as a crutch in this country to perpetuate a cycle of self pity and used as a foot hold to get ahead by having to put forth less effort. And blacks/"African" Americans whatever are not the only race that has been enslaved, whites, asians, black, ALL races have seen their own in chains at one time or another.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 7 2004, 09:30 PM
this ones better, and in spokane, posted on collegehumor

s3ffcc09a445d5.jpg

PETA pisses me off...im gonna go kill a few cows and pigs just because i hate PETA. PETA is making themselves look bad and enraging instead of persuading

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 7 2004, 07:35 PM
how come you see mexicans in and around town with a

"brown pride" sticker on their car....

But if I was to put a "White Pride" sticker on my car...

it would be considered "racist" ??????????

Then the same thing would happen if there was a WET (white entertainment channel)

Back