Petition to keep HID's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmcrx89

http://www.petitiononline.com/hidforum/petition.html

the gov is tryin to ban HID's can everyone please sign this and can a mod STICKY this is for the ppl that spend hundreds for high quality lighting or want 2, or u just dont wanna see hid's go. they are the best, and once u go hid u would know. so please help the hid community out and sign it. thanks for everyones support!

petitiononline.com is a joke, you can petition anything now--and I hate HID lights, it's always fun to have a set right on your ass going somewhere, or perhaps coming around a turn and getting blinded by 'em from an oncoming car.

s3e7961e024113.jpg

first of all id just like to say im getting a tshirt made w/ that pic on it...but no caption :lol:

i have hids on my ride...man they come in handy at night lemme tell you like esp. around where i am w/ the deer running around...if the system or the BOV dont scare tehm away the hids help in me seeing them

and tehyre only blinding when some dumbass bitch puts them on her ESCALADE OR EXCUSION if theyre on a lowered or regular car it aint so bad

FUCK SUV's tehyre the problem NOT the HID

no.. lexus with hids are the fucking problem.. you do driving towards one even in traffic and you can't see shit!

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 29 2003, 12:23 AM
no.. lexus with hids are the fucking problem.. you do driving towards one even in traffic and you can't see shit!

:werd:

All those damn german manufacturer's got em, that shit pisses me off. My friend has them of his Audi and he constantly flashs me cause he knows I go practically blind and its so annoying. Fuck HID's.

What does HID stand for again
oh yea

high intensity homosexualality

ya right now i rims in my head but then again that might be the 26oz of tequila in me today

hey it was freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ya and the girl i was with likes the shit and lemon gin ( aka liquid panty remover)

Back