Petition to

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

Please sign the petition to legalize no front license plates in California!
We have over 9000 signatures but we need all we can get!
(already been passed around CSi.com and ClubCivic.com, feel free to pass it along to any other forums)

http://www.petitiononline.com/caplate/

I took my plate off the day I bought my integra in july 99, and have never been harassed by it, but it is a stupid law nonetheless. I signed.

Mike - You know I signed that piece. Are you going to make it to Fontana on the 29th? Let me know , send me a PM if possible.

you cant honestly expect california voters to approve this measure?

what is in it for them once (and a BIG IF) you get it on the ballot?

waste of time.

true, its a long shot, but what the hell is democracy for!

Petitiononline.com is a fucking joke--nothing of relevance has ever come from that, it's designed to waste peoples time. SOrry to kill your dream, people.

Now screw your goddamn front license back on and quit your bitching. There is a state RIGHT above you that dosen't give two shits about anything, move there.

The only thing worth while about this whole one liscence plate thing is that the state of California could save some money on materials, which might help the state budget. I think its stupid either display or take the chance like my brother does.

Originally posted by Havok@May 26 2004, 12:18 AM
There is a state RIGHT above you that dosen't give two shits about anything, move there.

No, please don't. You Southern Californians already fuck it up enough as is. Stay in Cali where it's warm and safe.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 26 2004, 10:14 AM-->
@May 26 2004, 12:18 AM
There is a state RIGHT above you that dosen't give two shits about anything, move there.

No, please don't. You Southern Californians already fuck it up enough as is. Stay in Cali where it's warm and safe.

No seriously, I think Oregon was once a part of mexico as well......

Quick, better run up there and take back that state before it's too late as well !!!

If anyone needs any help moving up to Oregon and out of California, pm me on here.

Only catch is that you must take your entire family with you, and each neighbor surrounding you as well

I remember you do not have insurance on the Si, that is why I am wondering if you are going just as a spectator.

Originally posted by integraslut78+May 26 2004, 01:41 PM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 26 2004, 08:39 AM
integraslut78
@May 25 2004, 07:13 PM
Mike - You know I signed that piece.  Are you going to make it to Fontana on the 29th?  Let me know , send me a PM if possible.

MikeBergy? Or myself?

I was referring to you. (NoturaverageSI).

Yeah I thought you were talkin to me but just wanted to make sure :) . So this is going down on the 29th? Yeah my civic is off insurance but I may cruise down in my beater and spectate. Are we meeting up at the Jack In The Box on Cherry Ave. again?

Back