pets get a haircut day!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
for those who know mrs taco she is a animal lover. she also likes to keep them shaved for shedding purposes. Only this time we took a step further. We buzzed our long haired cat as well. :D

for those who have cats.....dont try this at home.

before
randompics037.jpg

after
IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

even clifford got it!
IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

No massive trauma? Arterial bleeding?

Fuck trying to shave a cat!

Taco smacked it against the wall, and shaved it while it was unconcious. Thats the only way he could have pulled that off without injury.

I don't understand. You have pets, but can't deal with their fur so you shave it?

That looks like cruel and unusual punishment.

I don't understand. You have pets, but can't deal with their fur so you shave it?

That looks like cruel and unusual punishment.

He lives in FLORIDA, and its SUMMER. :thumbsup:

Lots of people shave their pets. Most people just groom their pets though. That just sounds dirty....

well Casey the Shepard has a skin infection. Her skin stinks like ass...and of course she sheds. we keep it trimmed and have to bath her pretty often. Now for summer Mrs taco wants bath her once a week.

We usually only shave 'Wiggles' on her belly because she cant clean herself very well with all that hair on her butt. She sheds like crazy so i figured f- it, cut it all off! she was pissed but did really good for a cat. mrs taco says either they are a pain or you have to sedate them first. Wiggles had ALOT of oppurtunities to bite me and scratch us but somehow she never did.....prolly too afraid after the serious talk i had with her before the shaving :lol:

Clifford is really just for fun but her too sheds a little for a short haired dog.

All in all Wiggles was more playful afterwards. I'm sure she feels alot cooler in this 90+ weather.

My friend wants to do this to his cat. Do you need to wear body armour cause he doesnt have any ?

if the cat has a nasty attitude......yes. chances are he will freak out thi minute he sees those clippers coming at him.

Your friend has no idea of the horror that is to come if he does this. I hope its for a cause and not for fun.

I shave my dog Molly, who's a little 5lb long haired terrier-chihuahua mix, a few times a year. It's a night and day comparison whenever I'm done with the job, she looks 10x tinier.

I can understand the Doxen, but the German Sheppard as well!?:confused: Its just not right...

Casey the Shep. has horrible skin allergies. I have been shaving her for about two years now and you wouldn't believe the relief it gives her. She is on antibiotics a lot less if I keep the hair off. It just breeds yeasty stinky skin. Clifford and wiggles were on a whim. But wiggles the cat is more like a dog than a cat. Casey raised her when she was a kitten so she thinks shes a dog.

ah. I see. when my black lab Kobey broke his leg they of course had to shave it. He looked sooo embarrassed... sounds crazy but he wouldn't give you much more than a passing glance. lol. but that cat looks hilarious!

Back