pets get a haircut day!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Evil Twin

2wfqmvp.jpg

Be careful with the shepherd. Dogs with long hair actually use it to stay cool in the summer time. I used to own a husky and was going to shave her for the summertime, but after reading up on it I found out that they are better off with the fur, or they can overheat.

As for the cat, who cares? lol

Be careful with the shepherd. Dogs with long hair actually use it to stay cool in the summer time. I used to own a husky and was going to shave her for the summertime, but after reading up on it I found out that they are better off with the fur, or they can overheat.

As for the cat, who cares? lol

My dogs are inside dogs. Its not worth having one if you can't interact with them. They go out to pee or chill and come right back in during summer. Trust me I know too well the effects of heat stroke and its one of the most horrible deaths to watch.We see way too many in the summer at the emergency vet I work at.

Evil Twin

2wfqmvp.jpg

i'm sure she is the good twin. i dont there is another cat as evil as 'wiggles' :ph34r:

ohh and can anyone photochop clifford doing the Hitler salute? :lol: thats what it looks like he's doing ans want to get a pic saved.

IMG_2942.jpg

wow. identical

Attachments

• club pics with robbie 018.JPG
    club pics with robbie 018.JPG
    862.2 KB · Views: 94
  • S7002118.JPG
    S7002118.JPG
    755.4 KB · Views: 94
  • random pics 022.JPG
    random pics 022.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 95
Well thats good news taco.. If you ever accidentally kill the cat you have a stealthy replacement ready to go.

Back