Phantom Grip Limited Slip Differential Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nope Steve is from Hmotorsonline, I had a cable Tranny and i couldn't use is it on my EJ6 so i sold it and got an LS tranny

Oh, I see. That's why you changed transmissions.

Steve's job is to sell you stuff, not advise you on what you should get.

i got a jdm b16/s1 tranny..is there an oem lsd that will work with my tranny?...i was told there isnt an oem lsd for me...also whats a good quality gear type lsd that will fit like oem?

theres a a chance i could of got a lsd tranny when i bought my d15b vtec. the vti/vxi civic came with em

Originally posted by spaceman@May 6 2004, 04:33 PM
i got a jdm b16/s1 tranny..is there an oem lsd that will work with my tranny?...i was told there isnt an oem lsd for me...also whats a good quality gear type lsd that will fit like oem?

There is an OEM LSD for all the B series transmissions- you just have to make sure that you can fit a ring gear on it that will work in your setup.

ring gear?..sorry dood im not sure what that is...so what oem lsd from what make/model would work in my jdm s1 tranny?

Originally posted by driverunknown@Nov 17 2004, 12:07 PM
So does a sir-II oem limited slip transmission take regular honda mtf?
[post=418210]Quoted post[/post]​

:yes:

That's what I use in mine. It works fine. If you have one of the older clutch style OEM LSDs (cable transmissions only), then you might want to get "LSD fluid". Honda actually sells it at their parts counters at the dealers.

Back