1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phase 1 Complete!!

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by MugenCRX, Dec 20, 2003.

1. MugenCRX

MugenCRX Senior Member

Today was phase 1 of the body work on my CRX. My Dad decided that my kit didn't fit good enough, so he decided to mold it. Hope you enjoy the pictures. The car will be done hopefully on Wed. but we are also doing some of the interior, so it might take a bit longer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hondamidnighter

hondamidnighter Senior Member

I was going to mold in my body kit too, but my dad said not to because later the bodykit will have movement and cracks will appear. You know where the fender and front kit meet or back bumper and back fender meet too. Is that true. I done right can this be prevent it??? :unsure:

3. 5genracer

5genracer Senior Member

What color are you painting your CRX? A coworker of mine has a 91 Si CRX that he painted "long beach blue" or something, and it kind of looks like the color you are using. Not sure if it is really called that, but it is from an 03 or 04 NSX I believe.

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

you would need a very flexible filler and a flexible paint (most paints are brittle)

5. swanny

swanny Senior Member

filling gaps such as fender\bumper gaps are not smart. filler cracks\shrinks way too easily to be filling a gap like that. possibly if it is a trailor queen but anything daily driven i would not reccomend it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted