Philadelphia Car Show Pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

Went to the car show in philly tonight- tons of great cars- prolly one of the nicest car show venues i've been to- although i haven't been to many- haha- check out my webpage for all the pics I took- there were some nice rides and i got some decent shots-

Philly Auto Show Pictures

oh thanks- like i said- i just htought the color was nice, i wanted to show it to my body man so he can think about spraying my car that color

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 7 2004, 12:34 AM
Went to the car show in philly tonight- tons of great cars- prolly one of the nicest car show venues i've been to- although i haven't been to many- haha- check out my webpage for all the pics I took- there were some nice rides and i got some decent shots-

Philly Auto Show Pictures

your girl is pretty cute but i spotted a 2F2F poster on the wall :ph34r:

That NSX is fucking GORGEOUS!!! Better than the one we had in Detroit.

s402527f111183.jpg

That Caddliac is not a V12. That is the Caddilac Sixteen. 1000bhp from... you guessed it...

Cadillac16engine.jpg

... a V16.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 16 2004, 12:42 AM
worst manifold design ev4r

seriously! but, it only runs on 8 cyl's. till you push the gas past a certain point, i believe.

that nsx gave me the chills :huh:

well i dunno, the crazy blonde bitch at the car show said 12 cylinder- i guess that's what i get from listening to a blonde car show HOE

I just got back from the auto show in Toronto. The NSX we got was yellow and was behind ropes that were too close to get a good picture of :( .

I like the blue one alot better :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 16 2004, 12:42 AM
worst manifold design ev4r

Well, I think a car like this is aimed at people like Nelly, Ja Rule and all the other blingers who just wanna open their hood, spout out some numbers and get the girls in the seats. And yes, that manifold bites major ass.

Back