Phillipine floods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
it's like Katrina, only no beer looter dude.

And WTF is it with the people, waist deep in the street flood waters, but feel the need to use an umbrella to stay dry?

2012-08-08T063738Z_910101012_GM2E88814K001_RTRMADP_3_PHILIPPINES-FLOODS.JPG

I forgot the link to the main article. Go to yahoo news and find it. you'll see 'em saked to the bone, waist deep, but toting umbrellas. lol

A lot of Asians believe the whiter you are the better the darker the worse.

They're trying to stay out of the sun.

You would lol. In the country side the whiter and heavier you are the more rich/desired you are.

Dang. Didn't know they were having big floods. I'll have to see how my step mom's family is doing.

And yes B you'd be very sought after. It's funny though, with how cheap rich food is, a lot of westerners get gout when they're over there for a while because they eat rich all the time. My step bro's best friend has it, a lot of my dad's friends have it, etc.

I think I eat pretty good. I feel like dog shit when i don't, so i generally dn't eat a lot of crap. I've lost a bunch of weight in recent months. I'm down about 3 belt notches and all of my pants are becoming ghetto baggy on me.

Very good man.

I meant like rich foods like lobster, crab, pork, etc.

rich in what? money? fat? cholesterol?
i dont really know what causes gout, only reason i'm asking

Wiki says
Dietary causes account for about 12% of gout,[2] and include a strong association with the consumption of alcohol, fructose-sweetened drinks, meat, and seafood.[4][8]

Pretty much. They go to asia and eat and drink everything they can. Then boom the gout hits.

Think the umbrella is so they may be like marry Poppins and fly the hell away from there sh** hole, Guess this slows down the Philly Girls for American Guys marriage Online site hun?

Back