phone post!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How many minutes? Do you get pic msgs too?

450 minutes. i honestly dont talk too much on the phone, so alot of them will end up rolling over month to month as well.

its mostly texting. i used half the shared 2100 minutes on my work phone in november via text and talking. it was time to get my own cell again. i wanted the cheapest minutes plan and splurged on the data. i can do plain text, pic, and video text messages in the plan.

My phone doesn't even have the internet. Lol. But on the 16th I'll be making my first phone post from the droid. (I'm waiting til the bill gets here so I don't have to owe insane amounts of money.)

yeah, it's not perfect.... i never 100% finished it. Just got the main parts of the sites working.

stats dictate about .0004% of the site is loaded through the mobile version, so it kinda is VERY low priority for me right now...

What phone did you get?

I never answered this apparently... Its a samsung propel (a767?) slider phone. Its faster than my netbook getting on the internet, really small keyboard but I already got used to it.

I have the droid eris htc. I use it for everything also. I don't have a computer or internet at my house right now. Priorities, need to catch up on bills first. But I love this phone, always on it. And I prefer the .com site over the .mobi site ;)

Back