Phook Phook Phook

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NewAgeCivicz

U know what i hate the most? besides rapists, murders, and my dog licking my toes in the morning.... CAR THIEVES and Phookers who buy the stolen goods!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see where to start.. i play a lil CounterStrike and bro has a clan.. well one of his new clan nubs PM's me.. so we start chat'n about nothign.. then he mentions he has a civic with a b18. So we start BS'n about cars and trickin them out, then he metions his engine is hot.. taking from some decked out CRX... so i phooking lose it, i start callin him a bitch and telling him how my car was stolen and how they phooked everything up... o did i mention i blacked out from raging.... j/k but he starts laughing.. this is one of those special moments i will go to bed tonight praying to santa that his head will be under my tire with his toes stuck in the door jam when i wake up... i guess i missed christmas by a few months....

Yeah, well there are 2 ways the engine can be hot in my book, a buddy of his jacked a car and ripped out the swap or, somehow a car that wasn't his but didn't need the motor, came into his or someones hands and yeah it had a swap, and yeah they kind of borrowed it out. If they did it by stealing the car, queers, if they just kind of took a swap out of a totaled car or something that was in a towing yard, not so bad because the person is getting payed either way, with or without swap and either way, the car will go to auction anyways unless they buy it back. I know a few russian guys(buy stolen cars from towing yards after claim) that get hot swaps from the #2 way all the time and I probably will buy one in the distant future mostly because you can't beat 1500 for a full gsr swap.

Seriously though, I would go total ape shit if my swap got jacked and I found out some little cs playing mofo was rolling around in his car with my swap.

you should fuck with him, telling him u got his ip, and am reporting him to the police in the
city he resides in.

or better yet, just do it

Originally posted by karnash@May 16 2003, 07:43 PM
you should fuck with him, telling him u got his ip, and am reporting him to the police in the
city he resides in.

or better yet, just do it

I pick the latter.

i agree. THIEVES FUCKING SUCK! my cousin's '95 civic hb was stolen two weeks ago by pros! it was taken from a security-guarded lot where he works, in the middle of the day. the car was found two days later on a street in fontana. the theives did not break any windows and were able to figure out that my cousin manualy disconnects his battery when he parks. they stripped it clean. gone was his B20 with Drag turbo, new seats, apex n1 exhaust, stereo, everything! his car was a sleeper too. it even had steel wheels. the IC was barely visible behind his stock air dam. fucking thieves!
:angry: :angry: :angry:

Back