Phore rielz ehoe? -for reals yo-

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ImportConvert

Am I that interesting? IF SO HOW? Like, a car crash while a body is crawling towards you on the ground all burnt and shit and you kind of see it but you run over thier hand anyway, way? Or, like o my god that girls face is soooo hot but she's like 600lbs and I can't stop looking, way? BTW, why would god allow something so mean to exist? Maybe its like those tubeworms at the hydrothermic vents at the bottom of the ocean. No reason to be, they just "are". Did I mention I've been up for almost 24 hours and ate a pretzel and one poptart. O MY GOD I'M TURNING INTO ONE OF THOSE GIRLS FROM THE HILLS!!!!!! Christ, I need to go to bed. Remember kids, when fido gets frisky.......shoot him in the face. Stupid midget yippy rat dog things. Grawrg!

by any chance, did you use to have the screen name vettekid12 on here before?

inb4chucknorrisjokesthread

No, I'm not a kid nor do I like corvettes. I'm just extremly tired and bored. I'll stop now before I get banned tho. Christ then I really will have no-life.

What about the name

91accordwithwork?

That ringin a bell at all?

facepalm4.jpg

You're not that interesting. However, you'd be more interesting if I could figure out what the fuck you're saying.

i think he keeps things interesting.

i mean, i have no clue whats going on exactly, but its the mystery that makes it interesting.
keep up the good work. lol.

Maybe lay off the hallucinogens and you can go to sleep and make sense. :shrug2:

Ive been having problems sleeping the past month and I havent gone bat shit crazy.

Between this thread and the other one I am not sure what in the hell is going on.

Back