• mRek9R

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • prenno

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • aristo-compasso

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
These are the 10 that the staff picked as 10 best. out of theses, someone is going to win $100.

Votes will be monitored, and fake accounts will NOT be tolerated. If I find you are voting for yourself multiple times, you will be removed from the contest.

Let the voting begin :)

In no particular order:

Calesta

90IntegraC1

cazzbo

crxsir707

civicious

integraslut78

haloing

mRek9R

prenno

aristo-compasso

Attachments

• mRek9R.jpg
    mRek9R.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 667
Last edited by a moderator:
Poll will automatically close in 5 days from the time of this posting, at which point, a winner will be declared.

what are we suppose to be thinking of when determining our favorite picture.

car, artistic impression, lighting? there are a lot of factors in judging.

it was close between mRek9R and aristo-compasso but mRek9R came out on top (for me).

I really like prenno's... Extremely creative... Arristo's my 2nd choice... Mrek is my 3rd choice...

Last edited:
the vote is for "best picture"
not best car.

sure, the car does come into play a little bit... but think like a photographer instead of a car nut while voting.

the vote is for "best picture"
not best car.

sure, the car does come into play a little bit... but think like a photographer instead of a car nut while voting.

Ya im thinking ppl have been voting for best looking car i could be wrong.. i was going for creativity personally...

wow.. isnt it great that the majority of the people you are voting for didnt stick around.. only to post their photo.. and almost half the pics that were picked dont even meet the picture size requirement... :thumbsdown:

my vote is for civicious

Last edited:
Mrek FTW, the car is hot. I like the white car with the snow around the background, plus I'm a BIG fan of gold wheels :p

anyone can park hard...so I guess my vote goes to the only one in motion..... I'm surprized my CRX didn't get in the running..... it was one of the ones keeping it real....in the moving catagory...hehe

ok my choice goes to aristo-compasso, in 2nd it would be cazzbo's photo.

and eg6sir, i speak for myself, i don't use to stick around in this forum (i use more d-series.org and another one from my country) and i regret that (i'm quite updated, though). maybe i'll start soon a topic on toe-in-and-out tune, for this issue still isn't clear enough to me.

be well!,

You shouldn't have told us who too took what picture. I'm even tempted to vote for a HS long time member over a n00b because I feel they deserve the $$ more...however, my vote has to go to Prenno. Very original pic.

I like prenno's and civicious, I'm gonna have to look at those again tomorrow before I can vote

The contest was open to anyone. I made 0 requirements on posts or longevity.
1 post, or 10,000, don't let that weigh your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back