1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo of the Day

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Cashizslick, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Cashizslick

Cashizslick !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Steve Quayle News Alerts

[​IMG]

2. klyph

klyph Dismember VIP

I was tired of this America anyway, and a turban will keep my head warm in the winter.

3. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

i compare obama to eminem. now hear me out first. eminem is the first, full fledged white rapper. yeah, there was vanilla ice, but he didn't have staying power. eminem is so high in the rap food chain, there probably wont be another white rapper to make waves in a long long time.

obama is the first black president. he's going to fuck it up for every other black guy who wants to be president. people will say, "oh hell no. remember the last black guy we had?".

4. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

Ya...4 years = almost over...and he sure as fuck is NOT getting a second term.

5. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Fuck it, why not. I've already got a shaved head and a dark beard. That makes me one turban away from getting all those sweet minority benefits.

I was following you for a minute there, but I'm confused. Eminem has been extremely successful, so wouldn't that make 'us' less hesitant to accept future white rappers?

I agree with the Obama statement, but I think the comparison went over my head.

Fucking werd. I'll vote to reelect J.F.K. before I give Obama a tally mark.

6. Korax

Korax New Member

As long as yo wouldn't re-elect Woodrow Wilson it's all good.

7. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

eminem is too good. it will have too many comparisons of "he's no eminem" and he will be dismessed.

i think the closest thing to eminem is drake...he's 1/2 jewish. his mom awesome. lol

8. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

First off, I hate Obama, that out of the way this isn't the Oval office, it's the East Room, and it's looked that way for quite a while ....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Ahh, I hear ya. Both fucking it up for followers in completely opposite ways lol. I was trying to read into it deeper than that, I need more sleep lol.

I just took American History and American Gov last semester, I'm sick of hearing about old presidents. Fuck Wilson haha.

10. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. invisibledemon

invisibledemon Bored Moderator VIP

hooray for fabricated news.

12. kelsodeez

kelsodeez New Member

i was going to say, since when is it protocol for a president to speak behind an american flag and the union jack? last time i checked, the british commonwealth is not a u.s territory.

13. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

still missing the flags

14. invisibledemon

invisibledemon Bored Moderator VIP

yeah, but the missing flags has nothing at all to do with obama.
    they've been missing for a ling time, if they have ever actually been in the room.

15. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

The picture in the OP is pretty much the only picture I saw of Obama giving a speech in the East Room without a flag behind him, the exceptions being close ups, and shots from the side. Like I said, I hate Obama as much as the next guy, but calling the East Room "muslimy" (direct quote from one of the many websites using this same pic) is retarded, and the whole "oh my god he's teh unAmerican with no flags" is just plain dishonest. If people spent as much time hitting real issues instead of manufacturing BS we might get somewhere as a nation, but instead we get bogged down by partisan shit.

Actually there are always a set of flags in the East Room as far as I have seen, but they aren't cemented into the ground, they get moved about to make room depending on what's going on.

16. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

:concur:

You are right on point. Between the mosque, vacations and the rest of the minor issues that are being discussed I am starting to believe that it is all a distraction. I am really starting to believe that Obama does not want to be re-elected. This is how I see it going down, you set the bar so damned low that the next guy will without a doubt be 5 times better than Obama. So when unemployment is at 6.5 percent as apposed to 10 it looks amazing. Instead of a hyper aggressive immigration overhaul we come up with something that is billed as being a compromise yet doesn't come close to addressing the underlying issues still. But see everyone will be happy as pie because like I said, the bar will be set so low that anything will be better.

17. Kanned

Kanned Beast

Now that Wilson I can dig lol

18. UNDR8D

UNDR8D ...has a job!

That still doesn't explain why he would want to do that. I'm not sure I follow...?

19. drbelanger73

drbelanger73 Beer is good for you.

As high as he has set his sights, there is no way he cannot, ultimately, fuck it all up. Lets just hope he keeps the body count low.

20. drbelanger73

drbelanger73 Beer is good for you.

Looks very French, almost Louis XIV. France had a major architectual and cultural impact in the colonies leading up to the French Revolution. Then they started attacking our shipping...

Yes, I minored in Arts and Humanities...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted