Photochop me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

med_gallery_28114_460_24745.jpg

The challenge: Carbon fiber fenders, door skins, and rear trunk panel.

Extra credit: sublime CF or Urethane fender flares (Like, 4" thick, and perfectly round) and a mugen urethane kit - unpainted.

Extreme extra credit: Urethane SiR JDM roof wing, CF or Urethane Mugen mid wing.

Thanks a bunch !

You can do somethin about that hubcap and the dent too (This is the retarded side)
gallery_28114_460_2000.jpg

This is my having fun with all of my ideas:
gallery_28114_460_49149.jpg

I already showed you what I did, but I may as well post it up here too.

Regular CF panels:
newincf.jpg

Blue CF panels:
new.jpg

:bash:

how about we call it what it IS instead of what you want to call it?

:p

Well, honestly a Civic Hatch is only a slight bit off from a Golf in the first place.

Because it's got a similar profile to a Mini, Golf, Esteem, Swift, Sprint, Micra, Excel / Tracer, Metro, etc :)

Line any of these cars up side by side, especially the Metro / Swift / Esteem to the Civic and you're seeing double.

theres nothing wrong with an golf

of course not...especially the R32.

Celerity...that dent just makes the car look :thumbsup:, you know what it reminds me of? A john deer tractor hitting my Audi

true...a new twist to that story is I still haven't gotten paid but went over there to hang out with his sister and his mom comes up and sparks a bowl, smokes with me in front of her daughter then just walks out...The girl has never seen her mom smoke before.

Danke. Doesn't look too bad lowered. This weekend is attempt #1 at lowering das Civic.

Funny enough, were my car that low I wouldn' tbe able to park it there. I have no ebrake and I live on a hill (Tilt your head). So I have to wedge the wheel into this VERY specific spot to get it to hold.

its also a good idea of why never to trust your friends with digital pictures of you when they know how to use the healing brush and clone stamp.

:mrgreen:

nah nah, lexanis are totally better on civics than teddys, however, if i was gonna chop an escalade, it would definately be on teddy bears.

Back