Photochop Rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
s3f8093d82e644.jpg

I had TPP photochop this for me.

They're ASA LW5 Bright Satin Sil Painted rims. 17" and they weigh only 17.2 lbs each.

The price isn't half bad either at $184/each.

Does this look good or should I try for some white rimes? (ASA LW5s come in white too for the same weight/price/size)

s3f80d070a1233.jpg

i personally think that curcuit 8's in bronze look badass...with some lowering springs or coilovers...

i also don't like the mud flaps, so i took them off.

if you've got any wheels you want to see how they'd look on your car, let me know and i'll photoshop them for you.

Originally posted by highperboi@Oct 5 2003, 10:46 PM
i think something smaller and lighter wou8ld be better. ;)

You're not going to find too many wheels less than 17 pounds, (on 17" rims) and I'd only lose about 3 pounds if I stay with 15s.... but....15" rims look ghey, unless they're the stock rims.

You guys aren't very helpful at all. :lol:

You don't like mudflaps but you like red calipers...

to me thats sorta "ricey" ...but it does help make your car stand out better in a crowd.

actually, i hate red calipers, but that was the only good pic of bronze curcuit 8's that i could find.

edit:
s3f80dbf60ea7f.jpg

better?

my 15'' slipstreams are 10 pounds without tires. also i said smaller and lighter i just didnt say get lighter 17''. the 17s will not just make you heavier but it will make for a taller gearing or something so it will slow you down when your trying to accelerate. oh yeah those circut8s look badass on your car.

or is it final drive i dont know what its called but its bigger so takes longer to turn.

the circuts 8's look good. but the lowering of the car is a little extreme. id say keep the mudflaps and ditch the red calipers.

Originally posted by highperboi@Oct 5 2003, 10:10 PM
my 15'' slipstreams are 10 pounds without tires.

you must have some special slipstreams....15x6.5 slipstreams=11.9 lbs...

like this:
s3f80e0a0c350f.jpg
??

I like those wheels on your ride.

But for the love of god get rid of these fucking hideous ass floor mats. Seriously, invest in a 40 dollar type r knock off set or something, anything is better then plaid floor mats.

429652_24.jpg

:puke:

lol i dont think those are floor mats. that is the plastic carpet protector dealers put on the cars to prevent the carpet from getting dirty from people test driving the cars.

they arent plaid. they are the OEM ones wrapped in the plastic still. if younoticed, yo can read the words on the plastic...LOL

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 5 2003, 10:41 PM
they arent plaid. they are the OEM ones wrapped in the plastic still. if younoticed, yo can read the words on the plastic...LOL

:lol: :fr: .
jk.

Doesn't matter please if you have any kind of fashion, color matching, I know my shapes and colors sense, you will get rid of them!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 6 2003, 03:41 AM

:lol:

I haven't taken the plastic off because I'd rather not have mud all up in my interior 2 weeks after I bought the car.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 6 2003, 03:14 AM
the circuts 8's look good. but the lowering of the car is a little extreme. id say keep the mudflaps and ditch the red calipers.

i am keeping the mud flaps, no red calipers, and I want 16s or 17s.

15s just make the car look...tiny.

Back