Photographers Picture thread: The sequel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

budda

Reviving an old thread. Calling all skill levels. Post your photography!

These are some of the more random photos I've done over the last few years.
7400039804_69d95d6901_c.jpg

Playing with flashlights

6690750371_c11aa143ce_b.jpg

Playing with water

6787426742_544929469f_b.jpg

Playing with shadow

6215757855_8302fe26cb_b.jpg

Tempting gravity

8091330903_6a834a7fda_c.jpg

Tempting authority

Can't think of a witty caption.

Last edited:
was meaning to start another one of these.... will post some up later, got a bbq to go to in a bit

just leave this here for now... most recent shot i've taken

8835641161_435c6bc8a3_c.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but I was pretty scarce with the camera that night. Only took 3 photos of it. We weren't expecting much security although the place was actively being patrolled because it's gonna reopen next summer. Apparently they just beefed up security. It was a matter of just lucky timing we didn't get caught walking towards it once on the grounds, as the guard drove by in a golf cart 5 minutes later. We watched as he made a few passes around the park, then it was silent for a while and a white crown victoria started patrolling the fence outside, but started from very far from where the golf cart last parked, so there may have been multiple guards. I only took a couple photos, then put my camera away for easier escape as we hung out atop another 20 minutes studying his route. Instead of venturing further in the park, we decided screw it and left, although I stopped for one more photo on the way out. Never been to an abandoned amusement park and certainly never climbed a roller coaster, but I've always wanted to! Even though the visit was only about 45 minutes or so, it was pretty awesome.

8091341748_3f0b2bd908_c.jpg

8091335296_54931b8c99_c.jpg

Also shot a house that day that was pretty cool, and far more terrifying.
8088734467_b447f22d83_c.jpg

Last edited:
old randoms, before DSLR. never really persued it. hosted on PB too, so, shitty quality.

if i knew how to edit, the power lines would be gone.

This is the photography thread on steroids... The quality is way up. Good job all!

Budda do you have your water drop photo in a larger size? I think I have a new background.

540 feet is fucking high. At least if you fall you're gonna die and not be a cripple for the rest of your life.

540 feet is fucking high. At least if you fall you're gonna die and not be a cripple for the rest of your life.

yeah, my job is an aerial equipment operator, and the max im registered/certified to go is 250ft. ive been 21 stories up walking red iron......540? nah im fucking strait.

Meh after 100 feet or so, It's really all the same as far as fear goes, although the highest I've been was a 20 story crane. It's a hell of a difference in climb though.

Meh after 100 feet or so, It's really all the same as far as fear goes, although the highest I've been was a 20 story crane. It's a hell of a difference in climb though.

i had an old boss that was a microwave antenna tech. meaning he climbed towers. ever seen the youtube videos from those guys? yeah, fuck that. dont get me wrong, they wear harnesses just like we do, but just the sheer fact of falling and the ground being a 1/4 mile away, you have to really trust your equipment. i imagine you have a healthy tax right off of pants and underwear in that profession, lol.

Back