Photos of Sweden

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
Sweden Pics

Here is the link to some the ramdom pictures that I have taken so far (hope I did it correctly). I only have 3 weeks left. Most of the pictures I was in, I was wasted, but had to name them differently so that my parents wouldn't suspect me. They frown upon that kinda thing....:ph34r:

Ay, You get to watch any hockey while your'e over there? My man Forsberg is playing for Modo. I would def. be trying to get in a few games if I was over there.

That girl Shanon is preety cute. You should club her down, and bring her back to your cave....Viking style, you know.

she crashed with me in my bed, but I was piss drunk at the time. Lately she's been quite a bitch though. that kinda thing happens when you have all the same people in all the same classes, and we all live together in the same apartment building. But I have 3 weeks left, plenty of time.....:ph34r:

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@May 2 2005, 01:40 PM
Ay, You get to watch any hockey while your'e over there? My man Forsberg is playing for Modo. I would def. be trying to get in a few games if I was over there.
[post=494045]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit, forgot to reply to that. No, hockey is about over. Besides, I'm in Gothenburg, a smaller city. The Frölunda Indians won the league series over here. There was a big parade, lots of drunk ass people. I got wasted along with most of the guys here. Man, good times :) My man Forsberg USED to play for us (Avs). Fuck hockey in the states. It's so much better in Europe. Soccer too. Sports fans are fucking crazy. I was SO wasted at the IFK soccer game. Holy shit.

Originally posted by Callidus+May 3 2005, 12:27 AM-->
@May 2 2005, 10:21 PM
:worthy: http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/425d4b86z58...hnGvdCBzKC2YnGb

Sami looks nice. :lol:

This one's the keeper:

http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/425d4b86z58...hZJvdCBJNE14l2L
[post=494253]Quoted post[/post]​

The links didn't work. I don't know if it's the computer lab here, or what.....

Are those my pictures? If so, who are they of?
[post=494355]Quoted post[/post]​

Doh. The first one is of you, "Sami" and "Shan" I think. The second one is of the Smart fortwo and the two girls walking past it on the street.

Oh yeah, good pictues. Those Smart cars are everywhere. I wish I could take an A3 back to the states though. I've only seen one car accident here in Europe (a fender bender), and that was in Copenhagen. I've come to the conclusion that most Americans don't know how to drive. These people are nuts, and they still go without car accidents for the most part.

Ok, I updated with quite a lot of pictures. There's 3 pics of some dude's Lamborgini across the street from my school (I think it's a Diablo?). Then some other pics added from our trip to Stockholm. I'm trying to figure out why it's not letting me put more in the Copenhagen album. There's a lot more in the Sweden one, just random shots I guess. There's a lot of pictures of the May Day parade last weekend. The group pic called "Our Picnic" is all of us on study abroad except 2, Sami and Jen but I have other pics of them. There's some more in the Scenery one also; I took a trip to the archipelago islands around Gothenburg last weekend too.

Back