photoshop contest :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I threw this together in about 3 minutes flat... made one side and copied it over with slight revisions as I went for spacial issues.

I used ONLY the square and line tool in MSPaint. :wink:

Not too bad.

edlineart.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
I threw this together in about 3 minutes flat... made one side and copied it over with slight revisions as I went for spacial issues.

Not too bad.

edlineart.jpg

not bad man....But what is it? lol...jk...

Looks like a 1st gen crx to me.... :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Not too bad.

edlineart.jpg

not bad man....But what is it? lol...jk...

Looks like a 1st gen crx to me.... :laugh:

Ahhh... was supposed to be an ED chassis... 4th gen Civic.

civic1.jpg

It needs alot of smoothing. My mouse sucks. Feel free to jack it and fix it. : )

I kinda cheated though, so this shouldn't be in the competition.

I started straightening mine up, but gave up.
Heres the bitmap if anyone wants to play with it.

Right click, save as...

Thats like 4+ hours of work, At this point, the car is pixel by pixel

Changed to a JPG:
civic2.jpg

So this isn't just elements competition, it's pixel by pixel ? Because I remember the last pixel-by-pixel I was in and it took 9 months for the winning entries to be complete.

I'll see what I can do, but to date I have ONE PxP in my collection. I'll post it up. I wound up elementing the wheels though.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
So this isn't just elements competition, it's pixel by pixel ? Because I remember the last pixel-by-pixel I was in and it took 9 months for the winning entries to be complete.

I'll see what I can do, but to date I have ONE PxP in my collection. I'll post it up. I wound up elementing the wheels though.

-> Steve

Ummm... Mine is pixel by pixel because I did it in MS paint... :p

med_gallery_109_337_30596.jpg

i win..... again.

only took me 45min. was gonna do it more pro. but wayy to tired.

so, pissedoffsol, are you gonna declare a WINNAR!! ?

i figured i'd post up my paint civic, since i figured out how to post pics.

and oh yeah, celerity, are you gonna post your PxP ?

gallery_37516_500_5961.jpg

B - i could "cheat" cheat so bad.. for any one who knows photoshop to an extent you would know you could take the original file(photo of an eg) render it with an animation style filter hence making it look like a drawing . Run another render moving it to black and white... lower the image quality and whalla some thing that looks free hand animated (but wasnt ) I suck at free hand animation but give me some thing to work with and i will win !

well who really wants to sit there and take a tutorial when they think they can draw anyways....

plus harly anyone had pshop at work

**hardly**

Well i want my .02 points for TRYING the tutorial.. i didn't do good at all.

Back