photoshop request

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMG no wai! Week one polls matter?! :lol: I didn't even know where anyone was ranked honestly. Because like preseason hype, mid season polls mean shit.

Didn't even catch one snap of football over the weekend... Oh wait, the Texas Tech v. Southern Methodist game was on one of the tvs in the bar I was at Friday night. Probably caught a few there.

Hold on... Who the fuck is Nicholls State University? :lmao: Not saying beating Buffalo is anything to brag about but where the hell did Oregon find that team? I wish these top 25 teams would quit scheduling powder puff season openers. :\

neither team is shit, the point is we looked head and shoulders better than our cupcake (38-3 at half), and it was 20-30 at the horseshoe during the second half...

I'd hope so. I've never even heard of the Southland Conference. Does it include the General Mill's Lucky Charms? Perhaps the Buffalo Wild Wings? :p

I think you would like it, it's probably the only other conference, besides the Big Can't Count to 10, where Ohio St. could run the table.

Back