photoshopped or not??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
there is a big argument on Street Source Magazine about this Hummer H2 being lowered like it is or photoshopped. anyways, i am skeptical as hell about it. SUPPOSEDLY its supposed to going to be at Texas Heat Wave (car/truck show in Texas...duh!!) and that it has only 1 mile on it and is air bagged with a full tube frame and other shit. oh also...those are supposed to be 24" rims on there. anyways what are you alls thoughts??

3-57292-dscf1524.jpg

hmmmm I think it's........

Deleted!!!!! :strongbad:

SIDE NOTE: Where is the strongbad emocation anywyays?

I say if someone lives in TX they need to go take a look at that thing and fill us in. I've seen a H2 lowered here but of course it wasnt sitting on the ground like that either and they had the fenders shaved some to make the wheels fit.

Could be legit, because if you guys have seen one recently, they aren't really that wide or anything, just tall with the stock wheels.

The old ones were so much better IMO.

Looks real to me, they have incredible amount of room underneath there fenders for offroad purposes, so im sure those 24's have no problem fitting in there.

that real life fender..even chopped..is longer than 24",if I use that as a reference those are for sure photoshop but I no expert[in anything :D ]

Looks real to me. I'll ask some of my buddies if they saw it at the show.

Yup. I really HATE how people always assume something that they don't think is real is automatically a "Photoshop". Probably 80-90% of the pictures that are accused of being modified are real.

For GOD's sake I hope it is photoshop. Why the fuck, would you do that to a good 4x4? GAY!

I happen to like it, for sure the first hummer ive ever seen on the ground with 24's. I would take that over a jacked hummer anyday, just because its original.

Back