photoshopped or not??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by no2psi@Jul 18 2003, 08:10 PM
Why the fuck, would you do that to a good 4x4? GAY!

:rolleyes: a good 4x4 is the old hummer not the new and improved minivan. Makes more sense to be on ground. Noone that owns a H2 is going over anything more serious then a speed bump and they will even take those at the slowest pace possible.

it looks fake as fuck but if it is, they did hella work. If you haven't noticed, the bumpers are missing, im guessing for clearance for the rims and what not.

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Jul 18 2003, 11:41 PM
If you haven't noticed, the bumpers are missing, im guessing for clearance for the rims and what not.

Nice call, I didn't even notice that. There's proof that its real, unless someone takes the bumper off for no reason :unsure:

i say its chopped, if u look in the wheel well it looks as thoughthe wheel could not turn any further towards the driver side and at the same time it look as though the tire is headed straight forward so if the vihicle cant turn more than 13 degrees how is real or functionable? just my .02

and why does it have a window sticker in it like its brand new or some shit with it sitting by a barn with a tree and shit

Is it possible for the front axle to be in the area the motor would usually be, if the motor is in the vehicle? im just sayin i didnt think that they could occupy the same space at once.

according to the shop that built it, it has only 1 mile on it...was towed to whatever shop did the work (supposedly) hence the stickers. it supposedly has a custom made frame and air ride (aired down in the pic thats why it sits "lower"). personally i think its chopped...look at the rear fender. it looks to clear and not fuzzy like the rims look. and wouldnt you think that if the shop is able to buy a brand new vehicle and do that, ya think that they can buy a decent camera that doesnt take crappy pictures??

they said it has only 1 mile. that would explain the sticker. as for it not being fuctional that low to the ground, if its bagged then it wouldnt always be that low.

all the new hummers are, are status symbols. theyre now so affordable that someone in YOUR family could own one. you can find them on almost any used car lot. and all the features that made hummers so great are now nonexistant.

its a waste of money.

if it is bagged then when it gets lifted wheel clearence is created

the shadow by the front wheel from the fender doesn't look right to me.

look at the shadow in the front of the truck- its very flat, like the sun is hitting straight from the back, or close to it.
now, the shadow in the wheel well, it looks like the sun is coming at it from a different angle.

I'm calling chop.

Originally posted by toyarmy@Jul 19 2003, 03:31 AM
all the new hummers are, are status symbols. theyre now so affordable that someone in YOUR family could own one. you can find them on almost any used car lot. and all the features that made hummers so great are now nonexistant.

its a waste of money.

:werd:
the new hummer (H2) is based off the chevy tahoe
jerkit.gif

it is about as close to the original hummer (still in production and now called the H1) as the civic HX is to the NSX type-S zero

This is not chopped! I have a picture of it from the Heatwave in Austin this past weekend. I don't know how to post the pic but I have seen it in person and it's definetely NOT chopped!

no, it IS real.. sorry.. they have 4 or 5 pics of it being at texas heat wave. and its bodydropped on 26's

Back