photoshopped or not??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry we have no affiliation with Kaotic Kustoms shop :lol: :D ......when we heard that they started up shop we talked to some lawyers an said the only thing we could copyright is our font in which we did an they slightly altered it an it looks very similar but not the same. We have been around much longer we're a mid west thang ya'll. ;)
And to end this discussion it is ugly as hell i got something that looks just like an H2 an it has NIKE on the side of it.......all H2's are, are shoebox's on wheels..... :worthy: THIS IS A HONDA FORUM NOT A TRUCK FORUM.......I apologize for engaging in this argument to everyone else......4 days to body drop an s10 5"s in my garage.....the warranty killer, Dewalt (sawz-all) is tired an wants to rest an so do i. PEACE OUT.... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

IMPORT AND TRUCK BASH ROCKED THIS WEEKEND IN INDY!!!!!!!!!!!.........had the dakota hopin on some nitrogen this weekend an some sweet as imports up there.....an a decent R33

Back