Physics....Black holes and time travels....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i forgot to take into account spinning, and rethinking over what i said before, and if the universe were in a "sea" of black matter, objects(galaxies ect) would not simply just float outward, but would float more at random and rather then expand steadily, the expansion would be random. soooo, i take back what i said before:)

Random expansion has both been explained with big bang centralized theory, and smashed by the existence of the Pleiades, (You may commonly know it as the Subaru logo). There are galaxies smashing into one another (We may live in one such "dualing" or "smashing" galaxy) . There is no accounting for that in big bang.

Also, Sabz and GSRCRX have licence to post in this thread. If I get any fight back from either of these guys, it's because I've stated something that they have in a different perspective. It's pretty much all the same ideas stated differently or from a different perspective.

So, with all of this vast knowledge we have, why is it that we can't stop illeagles from crossing a river?

Well the illegal immigration problem is one that's easily fixed. But to do so requires making a decision how the country will be moving forward from here on out. No one wants people sneaking across their borders and driving up crime, or even ruining culture and taking advantage of programs that we pay for.

But no one wants to pay $3 for a head of lettuce either.

And that is where it really hits - the pocket. But I digress, this is about physics.

What we should remember along the lines of this topic is that we will take illegal scientists and researchers (Trust me on this.. I worked at Yale) but we seem to be concentrating on the motel workers and farm hands.

These are all the same people.

Whenever I read "a Black hole ... leads to radiating (or radiation)" I go watch TV.

Black holes aren't in the market of radiating anything, because... that's what a black hole doesn't do.

Back