pic of del sol ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Alright, I know this sounds dumb but I need to have a picture of the ECU and how it sits in the sol. I just installed a VAFC with a freind's help but he had to take off and left me to put everything back together (interior peices, ECU, stuff like that) I figured I could do that, blah blah blah, however, I am kinda stuck on how to actually put the ECU back in place. I am not 100% sure of how the brass colored shield is designed to go on, which way the wires should be pointing, ect. So if you can help me out, it would mean alot. I searched but it's hard when just about half the theads on here have the word ECU on them.

Basicly what i need it a pic of you pulling back the carpet and showing the ECU.

wires face towrads the seat, get wrapped around the top of the ecu, and the metal goes on top of that

Alright, I figured it out. I found out that once you attach the brass sheild onto the wireing sheith, black plastic thing, you have to rotate the ECU 180 degress and then the bolts fit in.

Back