Pic of my hatchy...what ya all think????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow, I can't believe this guy is serious!

Dude, we like the fact that you have a 92-95 civic hatch. But those big, heavy ass wheels will do nothing but slow your car down. We here on "hondaswap" like to see fast cars minus the rice... Whether it be a four door Accord, '87 CRX, or an Acura NSX. Doesn't matter.

i like the car. it looks good. those wheels are pretty sweet looking on there.

and give the guy a break y'all. he COULD be building a show car and hey it MAY just have a swap in it. ever think of that? not all show cars are slow. you all may be lined up at the track one day next to a car thats "riced out" but blows your doors off making you look really dumb because not a few seconds earlier you were making fun of his spoiler or body kit on his car. give people a break fellas...

Body looks immaculate, props to that. Also not a fan of the wheels, besides the fact they slow you down, and like was said about the brakes earlier... I just would hate to keep some chrome rims clean. Chrome with brake dust is the worst looking thing ever IMO.
But to each his own, good luck with your build!

paint job looks great, some si wheels or blades would def look sweet.

You could probly unload those wheels and not lose any money, but whatever floats ur boat.

Now just swap something in there or turbo that d :thumbsup:

i usually dont like chrome wheels, but chrome looks awesome next to flat black.

i think it looks pretty hot

Damn, makes me not want to sell my hatch too. But oh well. I like flat black EG hatch's. I was going to do the same to mine too.

I bet you could sell those wheels to an ignoramus for a couple hundred or so and pick up a pair of Si wheels or GSR blades or Fat Five's.

Lookin good though man :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for all the comments...Now that i looked at my car...i agree that those wheels gotta go...I would love to throw a set of si wheels on there...Infact any of yous selling a set?? Arent they heavy?? I have no idea where to get a set of desent looking si wheels...someone...anyone??

Also im reallly considiering the b16 but...im also leaning on an LS motor...and then convert it to an ls/vtec down the rd and also...what exhaust would yous look into? I love the sound of a world sport but...an N1 looks sick on hatches...what ya all got on your hatches?? Pics please :D

looks good, especially since your getting rid of those wheels.

i say get a b16. then if you want an ls/vtec buy the block. you'll have the ecu and what not.

dont go with the n1, at least if this is going to be a daily. my teggy has one and driving for more than an hour gives you a headache. it also gets you pulled over alot more than the world sport would.

si wheels it is! Now...someone help me find some :D and everything will be alot better lol...can I have si wheels tuck inside the wheelwell or no?? like would that work out like that? and are they heavy???

si wheels on that hatch would look too bland.

try some 5zigen fn01rc's ;) (black with polished lip)

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Aug 27 2005, 09:15 PM-->
some bronze fatty 5's or SI wheels would be bad ass. Im cool off the shiny chrome
[post=546182]Quoted post[/post]​

How bout you try something, new. Si's on an EG are gay. Overplayed just like Rota Slips.

micah
@Aug 28 2005, 06:52 PM
si wheels on that hatch would look too bland.

try some 5zigen fn01rc's ;) (black with polished lip)
[post=546441]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, 5zigens are sweet, especially the fn01cr's. in bronze or black. but IMO black wheels are overplayed too.

black w/red lip would look fucking nice.

check out the rota auto-x wheels too.

haha another youngin just like me but just with a nicer lookin car.. i say just spray the entire middle part black and keep the metal lip for now until you get better rims... but if you the way it looks then keep it that way haha... be happy that you dont have some messed up rims like i DO.. shooot.. not to mention a boxy lil EF :p

where can i get rota wheels?? I searched and noooo luck...how bout some white 16" kosei wheels?? I heard that they are nice and light...i need some input!!!! lol

yeah...i dont trust just anyone on ebay lol...but also have anyone considered gsr blades?? But as i remember..there chrome and some dont like flat black next to chrome...i kinda doo but i dont really see hatches with nice wheels round here Also...on ebay has anyone seen the si, blades, and fat five knock off wheels(replicas)?? would anyone buy them???

Back