Pic of my hatchy...what ya all think????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

these would look fucking hot on that car
kosei_k1_ts_orange_ci3_l.jpg

or these

smor.jpg

smor3.jpg

Originally posted by brian11to1+Aug 28 2005, 05:19 PM-->
Lshatch916
@Aug 27 2005, 09:15 PM
some bronze fatty 5's or SI wheels would be bad ass. Im cool off the shiny chrome
[post=546182]Quoted post[/post]​

How bout you try something, new. Si's on an EG are gay. Overplayed just like Rota Slips.

riiiiiiiiight. there so gay that nobody wants them and are on alot of egs running around now. I think that for the money u can go for a clean ass look with the SI or Fatty 5's. 5 zigens are played and are hella overpriced and gay imo

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 29 2005, 01:14 AM
these would look fucking hot on that car

:fosho2:
Those wheels you posted are fu*king sick...Love em'...

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Aug 29 2005, 05:29 PM
those wheels look so freakin' big, body looks real clean. Thumbs up over all.
[post=546944]Quoted post[/post]​

yah i'm with you on that i think it looks bomb.... did you paint it with spray paint? (i'm not saying it looks cheap i just hear that you can get the flat black look with spray paint)

nope...didnt use spray paint...i used a real spray gun...i always wanted to try to paint...so i tryed it and am really happy how it came out...now i wanna paint the engine bay and finsh the door jambs....Anyone paint there engine bay? pics? what u do just like tape and bag everything off?? Thanks...anyone selling some si's, blade's or fat five's??????

Nice looking car, I wish we had some more pics, perhaps closer up to get a better view. The body looks clean from that pic though.

I think your rims look fine. I would get bigger rotors but the chrome looks just fine. Black on Black is retarded IMO. Mostly because it's like wearing a black shirt with black pants and black shoes, most likely you're not gonna be able to get all the blacks to match perfectly so it won't look right. I would stick with the chrome rims myself, maybe a different style but I think chrome looks ok.

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Aug 27 2005, 11:09 AM
it looks alright..I just dont like dull colors though...dull and shiny wheels dont' mix...I would get the steelies myself lol
[post=545992]Quoted post[/post]​

I Think They Go Together Just Fine But I Guess Everyones into Different Things But Im A Huge Fan Off Flat black So I Dunno
Nice Civic Tho

I've got Si's on my 93 hatch, but when I get enough money, I'm going with the Gram Lights 57C gold.... I LOVE 'em!

I think the chrome wheels look pretty good. It would have been better w/ OEM Phantom Grey Pearl or Gothc Gray or another mettalic like color. still looks nice- i'll take those wheels off your hands since you dont want em.

piece of advice- from one kid to another (Im 17 too) dont be so concerned on what every body has to say about your car. If you like it, thats all that matters. Your spending your cash, caint nobody tell you how to spend your own cash. Everybody has there own opinion, just like I say Si rims look gay on hatches, others like em, so what. Thats what i think. Just remember- its your car,your cash, your decisions.

but I'll still take those rims off your hands provided that you dont want em anymore...... :bow:

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Sep 22 2005, 11:53 PM
but I'll still take those rims off your hands provided that you dont want em anymore......  :bow:
[post=559040]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, alot of people wouldn't do it, but if you were to buy a few packages of those 3m green scrubby/scuffing pads and went over the wheels with them, it would dull em out to match the car.. No idea how it would turn out though, risky stuff there.

*edit*

Nice car BTW, good job : )

Back