Pic of the Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
I took this pic myself yesterday. . . . The guy in the white does not look like a Mcain voter . . . . maybe hes having 2nd thoughts?

Attachments

• P090606021.jpg
    P090606021.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 224
interesting. he wants a free handout times 2. money from the government and money from people directly. get a job you fucking douche.

i thought he was using the humor to garner donations?

I spoke with the guy for like 2 seconds, probably some NYU kid trying to get drinking money, i think that he, like most bums in nyc, was not actually homeless.

I did give him a quarter so that I could take the pic.

I spoke with the guy for like 2 seconds, probably some NYU kid trying to get drinking money, i think that he, like most bums in nyc, was not actually homeless.

I did give him a quarter so that I could take the pic.

As it turns out he will be a NYU Law student and is gonna jump on you like a rabid jackal for posting his likeness without written authorization.

Ever read about the rose guy from austin, tx? He was a bum who sold roses that he got out of dumpsters behind flower shops. A buck a rose. Stood on the corner and sold them 'til he ran out. Well, this went on for years, and now he lives in a mansion in austin, , and has guys that look like bums selling roses for him on the street corners in austin. He is now a millionaire.

Because he took the initiative to find something and sell it instead of holding up a cardboard sign that says "I'm a hungry lazy looser. feed me."

Last night I heard about some girl that does stuff like that here in CO. Most people still consider her a bum. Weird how things come up....

Ever read about the rose guy from austin, tx? He was a bum who sold roses that he got out of dumpsters behind flower shops. A buck a rose. Stood on the corner and sold them 'til he ran out. Well, this went on for years, and now he lives in a mansion in austin, , and has guys that look like bums selling roses for him on the street corners in austin. He is now a millionaire.

Because he took the initiative to find something and sell it instead of holding up a cardboard sign that says "I'm a hungry lazy looser. feed me."

Unlimited supply of an impulse item + Charity Case . . . . . . nobody could screw that up.

I think I just found my second job... lol

If you want sympathy, have a dog with you when you have your sign out... Some younger guy (looked like a rich kid trying to 'rough it' and live homeless for a while) was standing on an offramp last summer asking for food with his sign, but he had a cute skinny dog sitting with him... He had a crapton of money on the ground, people were giving him money without him even asking for it... along with maybe a dozen crumbled up fast food wrappers.

Last edited:
theres been a couple work for fooders here in this little town according to my mom. id buy them a cheeseburger or something.

Homeless folks with a dog simply piss me off. Walk that bad boy down to the pound and give it to someone that can feed it regularly. I never give money, if I have some fries or a power bar in the car they get that. Nothing else. I don't want some douche pan handling taking my dollar and walking two blocks to his SUV and driving home and using my dollar to snort an eight ball.

Homeless folks with a dog simply piss me off. Walk that bad boy down to the pound and give it to someone that can feed it regularly. I never give money, if I have some fries or a power bar in the car they get that. Nothing else. I don't want some douche pan handling taking my dollar and walking two blocks to his SUV and driving home and using my dollar to snort an eight ball.
exactly.

and those kids in the first pic don't look homeless at all. just a couple of pan handlers...

i assure you, they are simply out there making a statement... the point of that statement is obviously lost on many of the responders in this thread

i assure you, they are simply out there making a statement... the point of that statement is obviously lost on many of the responders in this thread
i believe that there's just as much chance that they're trying to make a few tax-free dollars with as little effort as possible.

after all, the o.p. did state that he had to give them a quarter to take their picture; if they were truly trying to make point, why would they have charged for publicity?

Back