Pic of the Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For the record, I get the message they are conveying.

yes i get the message as well. i thought it was a great way to give the message, untill all of these posts. but still good none the less.

Obama is so full of shit. "Hope for change, change for hope..."

He comes off more to me as someone who really wanted to change things, but bit off more than he can chew and got swallowed up by the already in-place red tape and corruption inherent in all government.

The first thing that worried me was his first few days in, when all the computer systems were ancient and they had trouble getting started. People involved said "The White House is an institution, you can't just go in and change it all". That was the point at which he should have just said "Yes, and it's my institution now, change it right this second". Instead, he went with the flow and got sucked up into it. Short of any congressionally-mandated records keeping laws, etc, he should have thrown out every existing process and procedure and started fresh.

Last edited:
Bush ran the country like a stolen car. When he was done, he left a brick on the accelerator and jumped out. Unfortunately for the next guy, he's running ass off to stop the runaway.

Bush ran the country like a stolen car. When he was done, he left a brick on the accelerator and jumped out. Unfortunately for the next guy, he's running ass off to stop the runaway.

I guess amassing more debt in 6 months than 220 years is your idea of applying the brake?

I guess amassing more debt in 6 months than 220 years is your idea of applying the brake?

He's trying to fix/undo everything at once... If he screws up, he'll never live it down... If he pulls it off he'll reap all the credit... It's a huge gamble.

Last edited:
And our livelihoods and futures are the stakes hes willing to thow out there... Congratulations

Last edited:
He's trying to fix/undo everything at once... If he screws up, he'll never live it down... If he pulls it off he'll reap all the credit... It's a huge gamble.

Spending money to save money is a serious contradiction of ideas. I will shit my pants with glee we actually make it out of this but the writing is on the wall.

Our monetary system is a scam. Politics are the smoke and economics are the mirror. Wake the hell up. This has nothing to do with whose name the electoral college puts on the oval office door, it's a symptom of a flawed system.

We need a president who's willing to abandon the Federal Reserve system and start from scratch, leaving corporate and international banking interests out of the picture. People think they make a difference when they go to the polls and check either the R or the D. Good job man, did you choose the red puppet or the blue puppet? How can you not realize that all the strings still lead to the same places?

Until this country starts electing non-partisan candidates, we'll never accomplish anything.

Until this country starts electing non-partisan candidates, we'll never accomplish anything.

Ever since I heard/learned of Bi-partisan politics way back in school I've been against it. If an elementary student can grasp the problems of it, I dont see why the rest of the of age public can not. People get too caught up in Red vs. Blue and are blind to the rest of the picture.

The other huge issue that we have is the lack of representation we have in Washington from our so called elected officials. This 50 years in office nonsense has got to stop. You have Senators that have a quarter or half million in their war-chest from benefactors in other states or hell even other countries.

We need a president who's willing to abandon the Federal Reserve system and start from scratch, leaving corporate and international banking interests out of the picture.

:werd: :werd: :werd:

That President could probably never show his face in public unless it was behind 11 miles of bullet proof glass, but he'd be the best man for the job.

That's more than likely a major factor in the behavior of modern politicians... Think about how far corporate interests are ingrained in our politics nowadays.

Back