PIC REQUEST: 1990-91 Phoenix red Accord coupe interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

as the title states, I'm looking for interior pics of 1990-91 Accord coupe with the Phoenix red exterior (interior color code NH178L). I will be owing someone a favor big time if anyone can get me a bunch of decent shots of one of these (this combo was apparently pretty rare)

thx :)

Last edited:
my bad i miss read the ? the red accords i have seen have a light gray int

my bad i miss read the ? the red accords i have seen have a light gray int

yeah I think thats the rumoured black interior, I've seen that pic before but thats the only one I've been able to find. I've been hoping to find someone who actually has one of those cars and can maybe get me some shots to see just how much different it is from the normal charcoal interior. Need to see if it's worth it trying to find one or just get one with the grey/charcoal. If thats the black tho in that pic it looks pretty sweet...

i think the black is the best and the tan one to i had a 1990 with that red and i dont know i liked it ad than i did not love hate thing

yea me too- I just recently got rid of my 91 lx coupe, one of the main reasons is cause I couldn't stand the red interior anymore. Too bad so many of the CBs came with that red interior :yuck:

me? I still have my summer/autox eg civic but not for long, sale is pending and an ek civic will possibly be replacing it for next year. I'm also currently looking for a gc 92-93 accord to replace my old 91 accord as a year-round daily driver.

wow you looking for a 92-93 i have one better for you i have a 95 accord coupe for sale really cheape having a baby any day now and i also want a eg civic hb hum you have one would you like to trade let me know

I dunno about a 95 accord, I'm kinda really looking for a cb but I *might* be interested, shoot me some pics and info on it if you want, I'll check it out

my eg is a coupe, don't think you'd be interested if you're looking for a hatch...?

yeah white/red is pretty bad, mine was champagne beige (seattle silver) on red. That f*in thing always made me feel like I was driving around in a chinese restaurant, all it needed was some green :bow:

Last edited:
good shit let me think about it couse i am going back to new york in about a month in a half

Back