Pick Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "fuck". It is the one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate.

In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.

It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John).
It can be an action verb (John really gives a fuck), a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), or as a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck).
It can also be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful) or an interjection (Fuck! I'm late for my date with Mary).
It can even be used as a conjunction (Mary is easy, fuck she's also stupid).
As you can see, there are very few words with the overall versatility of the word "fuck". Aside from its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations...

Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"

Fraud "I got fucked by the car dealer."

Resignation "Oh, fuck it!"

Trouble "I guess I'm fucked now."

Aggression "FUCK YOU!"

Disgust "Fuck me."

Confusion "What the fuck.......?"

Difficulty "I don't understand this fucking business!"

Despair "Fucked again..."

Pleasure "I fucking couldn't be happier."

Displeasure "What the fuck is going on here?"

Lost "Where the fuck are we."

Disbelief "UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!"

Retaliation "Up your fucking ass!"

Denial "I didn't fucking do it."

Perplexity "I know fuck all about it."

Apathy "Who really gives a fuck, anyhow?"

Greetings "How the fuck are ya?"

Suspicion "Who the fuck are you?"

Panic "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Directions "Fuck off."

Disbelief "How the fuck did you do that?"

It can be used in an anatomical description- "He's a fucking asshole."

It can be used to tell time- "It's five fucking thirty."

It can be used in business- "How did I wind up with this fucking job?"

It can be maternal- "Mother fucker."

It can be political- "Fuck Dan Quayle!"

It has also been used by many notable people throughout history...

"What the fuck was that?"
- Mayor of Hiroshima

"Where the fuck is all this water coming from?"
- Captain of the Titanic

"That's not a real fucking gun."
- John Lennon

"Who's gonna fucking find out?"
- Richard Nixon

"Heads are going to fucking roll."
- Anne Boleyn

"Let the fucking woman drive."
- Commander of Space Shuttle

"What fucking map?"
- "Challenger," Mark Thatcher

"Any fucking idiot could understand that."
- Albert Einstein

"It does so fucking look like her!"
- Picasso

"How the fuck did you work that out?"
- Pythagoras

"You want what on the fucking ceiling?"
- Michaelangelo

"Fuck a duck."
- Walt Disney

"Why?- Because its fucking there!"
- Edmund Hilary

"I don't suppose its gonna fucking rain?"
- Joan of Arc

"Scattered fucking showers my ass."
- Noah

"I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in my head."
- John F. Kennedy

:lol:

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 23 2003, 02:15 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 23 2003, 02:09 AM
kylemarhx
@May 23 2003, 02:03 AM
sorry, small trucks are ghey... dropped trucks are ghey... put 'em together... well yeah, you get the picture...

ppl who dont drive are ghey... ppl who sit on a car site and never mentioning a car is gay and yea.. smartass kids are.. well, you get my picture.

i drive.... just not a honda. and wtf do you mean "never mentioning a car"? all i do is talk about cars and try my best to learn and help those who ask questions. and i talk shit from now to then... FUCK MINI TRUCKS, FUCK RICERS, FUCK YOU!!!

Never mentioning YOUR car smartone. Figured you are so smart you could catch that. You dont drive a honda but you open your mouth about what others drive? Lemme guess, you have gramdma's pinto or buick skylark, right? I agree with fuck ricers, but go look at real show stoppers, they dont have altezza's or anything.. we shit talk rice just as much as you do, so dont try and categorize them together.

Aww, mad and saying fuck you.. wow, 16 yrs old, your mouth needs to be washed out by your dads cum again, i dont think the first 100 times worked. Sorry, w dont need socal fgs fucking our trucks, it ruins the paint.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 23 2003, 02:20 AM
Aww, mad and saying fuck you.. wow, 16 yrs old, your mouth needs to be washed out by your dads cum again, i dont think the first 100 times worked. Sorry, w dont need socal fgs fucking our trucks, it ruins the paint.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry kiddo(kyle)... you should have just kept quiet rather than trying to look like captain homo and talking shit hoping people would jump on your wagon.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+May 23 2003, 02:20 AM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 23 2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 23 2003, 02:09 AM
kylemarhx
@May 23 2003, 02:03 AM
sorry, small trucks are ghey... dropped trucks are ghey... put 'em together... well yeah, you get the picture...

ppl who dont drive are ghey... ppl who sit on a car site and never mentioning a car is gay and yea.. smartass kids are.. well, you get my picture.

i drive.... just not a honda. and wtf do you mean "never mentioning a car"? all i do is talk about cars and try my best to learn and help those who ask questions. and i talk shit from now to then... FUCK MINI TRUCKS, FUCK RICERS, FUCK YOU!!!

Never mentioning YOUR car smartone. Figured you are so smart you could catch that. You dont drive a honda but you open your mouth about what others drive? Lemme guess, you have gramdma's pinto or buick skylark, right? I agree with fuck ricers, but go look at real show stoppers, they dont have altezza's or anything.. we shit talk rice just as much as you do, so dont try and categorize them together.

so i have to drive a honda to talk about them? that dosen't make much sence. and peep afipunk's sig, i don't drive my grandma's pinto, i drive MY MOM'S grand cherokee. i call mini trucks rice and you a ricer. so yeah, that's my oponion. yes i'm 16 and none of this shit matters. my dad's cum? c'mon now, that's just stupid... at least try to talk shit about something that just might have something to do with me or whatever. and talkin' shit 'bout "so cal fags"? you're just fuckin' dumb dude, come up with something that makes a 'lil sence... your post was pointless and worthless.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath+May 23 2003, 02:23 AM-->
Domeskilla
@May 23 2003, 02:20 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry kiddo(kyle)... you should have just kept quiet rather than trying to look like captain homo and talking shit hoping people would jump on your wagon.

i don't give a fuck what domes says... he's more immature than i am. i couldn't care less if nobody else on the board agrees with me that minitrucks are ghey... just my oponion.

your age matters because you're still a child. you haven't experienced the things that you have an opinion on. you see it and you reject it without any further knowledge. you are still a pup. you may think that you're mature, but in 3 or 4 years you'll realize how increadably wrong you were... well, maybe.

wow, your MOM owns a grand cherokee... ::golf clap::

socal fag = you.. i dont know where vista is, but it sounds like its in socal, or should i look it up? Yup.. SD area, so that is SoCal moron.

I dont mind being a ricer, b/c i dont give a fuck your opinion on me or my hobby. Just like you dont care mine on yours.

Just dont running your mouth about something you dont know shit about.. but then again, this days youth are just punk bitches.. so that explains it all.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 23 2003, 02:30 AM-->
Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 23 2003, 02:23 AM
Domeskilla
@May 23 2003, 02:20 AM

i don't give a fuck what domes says... he's more immature than i am. i couldn't care less if nobody else on the board agrees with me that minitrucks are ghey... just my oponion.

i'm immature for standing up for something i give my heart and soul to? Now that is immature.. knocking shit you know absolutly nothing about, is immature and rather ghey. I stand hard on what i believe in. Minitruckn is the best thing i've gotten into and i'm not about to let someone who doesnt know shit about the lifestyle, talk shit on it.

i was wondering, kyle. how is codee a ricer if the truck he has is being built with an LS1 and a turbo? what the fuck do ricers and mini trucks have in common?????? please, explain to me HOW THE FUCK codee is a ricer, i can't fucking WAIT to hear this shit.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 23 2003, 02:32 AM
but then again, this days youth are just punk bitches.. so that explains it all.

Thats too big of a generalization. I'm 17 and from SD too, does that make me a punk ass bitch?.... no, i really could give a fuck less about those minitrucks.

ok, i'm a child... whatever, maybe i'll realize how dumb i am now in a few years and admit it then... but until then... i guess i'll keep bein' a "punk ass bitch". i've been to car shows, i've seen minitrucks, i've riden in minitrucks... two of my friends are pretty into it and i give them shit constantly about it. i just think that the actual trucks are fuckin' stupid. you're right, i know nothing about the scene (nor do i want to), but that dosen't mean that i can't say that the trucks are ghey. and i don't know how you can call me a "so cal fag". so yeah, have fun bein' a ricer in your minitruck.

Originally posted by preluderjs+May 23 2003, 02:36 AM-->
Domeskilla
@May 23 2003, 02:32 AM
but then again, this days youth are just punk bitches.. so that explains it all.

Thats too big of a generalization. I'm 17 and from SD too, does that make me a punk ass bitch?.... no, i really could give a fuck less about those minitrucks.

am i asking you to give 2 squirts of piss about them? no, this started for talking shit about something you know nothing about.

and no, but i said todays youth, not socals youth, now did i? look around the world at kids your age and tell me most are NOT "wannabe" punkbitches?

This site was fun when i came here, but now its always quick shot at "owning" someone b/ci ts soo cool to do that eh? ah well.. fuck this and fuck 99% of the ppl here.. the ones i care to talk to, know i do..

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 23 2003, 02:36 AM
i was wondering, kyle. how is codee a ricer if the truck he has is being built with an LS1 and a turbo? what the fuck do ricers and mini trucks have in common?????? please, explain to me HOW THE FUCK codee is a ricer, i can't fucking WAIT to hear this shit.

IMO minitrucks are ricemobiles. way too much money wasted on bodymods. so driving a ricer car would make you a ricer. what do you not understand?

fuck i hate mini truks but i respect the time and effort they put into those things i dont insult them just dont like them I would take a Full size truck anyday and custimize it but not a mini truck I guess thats the way i was raised

alright kid... read closely. a ricer is somebody that spends money on looks but attempts to have the presence of a "fast" car. if a mini trucker wants you to think he is fast, he is really fast. mini truckers spend money on body mods, yes, wow, that's what you do with a mini! they dont make their truck LOOK fast, where a ricer wants their car to look fast. your understanding of mini trucks is based on your friends... who are more likely than not 16 also. no matter, if they hang out with youngsters, they probably arent old enough/have enough money to actually do something right/worth a fuck. maybe your friends' trucks blow nuts? probably. maybe your friends arent dedicated like a REAL mini trucker is? more likely than not.

reguardless, dont talk shit on something that you can't compare a single thing that has ever occurred in your life to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back