Pick Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Prowler+May 24 2003, 05:11 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 24 2003, 03:03 PM
Prowler
@May 24 2003, 01:20 PM
About halfway through, I just stopped reading responses. It's just more arguing. Hey, people have different opinions here! Deal with it, don't rip them a new one.

Locked?

An opinion is one thing, but knowing nothing about a subject, you have no opinion, you just pure stupid comments. You have to know something about the subject to have an opinion. Are you going to give me your opinion on turbo lag if you know nothing about it?

Yes, it's bad :lol:

smart ass :p

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@May 24 2003, 06:54 PM
Look, i drive a civic, and I used to have a bagged and slammed 91 S-10. I admit I got way more respect in the truck than I do in my Honda. A mini-truck is the only vehicle that looks good on air bags. I fucking hate it whn ppl put bags on a Honda, it makes me want to puke, like "Lets take a perfectly good handling Honda suspension and throw it all away" God damn it , now i'm staring to get mad. oh well.

PS, that blonde chick is SUPER tight :hitit:

Now there are designs to make a truck that is bagged, out perform a static dropped truck. Hotchkis makes the best static drop shit for the chevy's fullsize and dimes.. but a perfecetly setup bagged 4 link, not that over the axle shit, and it will handle really well. I am working on a design for a completely real clip for the dime.. bags mounted for 8-10" of lift and hopefully be able to do the road courses.. we'll see when i move and start on it. :)

yes i agree about the honda's also.. i see it and wanna puke myself. honda's are so played out, they have their own fucking category at car shows. Now that is sad.

Mini's rice???Sorry noIt's completely different world than Hondas or tuning as we "know" it,whatever car you drive.I know a TON of mini builders and they are cool as hell.Pretentions are out the window,it's all about doing cool shit to your ride,whether it is what you call "rice" or not it's all good with them.Fuck it who cares this thread is going no where.

Originally posted by Domeskilla Posted on May 25 2003@ 01:17 AM
yes i agree about the honda's also.. i see it and wanna puke myself. honda's are so played out, they have their own fucking category at car shows. Now that is sad.

Shit,thye even have retarded sub cats,like JDM,give me a break,how are you going to judge a car at a show on how "stock" it is.That's so fuckin' gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back