Pick what color Wil paints the wagon.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hurr%20Seal.jpg

I was going to say Laguna seca blue, but was beaten to it, that is a damn sexy color. Paint the jambs and do the blue.

Paint the jambs or re-spray in the OEM color. It wouldnt be much of a swagon with mismatched colors

I am NOT fucking plasti-dipping my car. My tires fit my wheels too well to do that.

Actually after a few small dents and some scratches my truck got from this past winter I was half considering this for next winter but do not want to associated with dickskate types. I'll prolly just get a beater instead.

I would say white for the color of the wagon but stay silver if not doing the jambs.

I think it would be good for a track car, or something that you don't really care about.

You guys made a valid point with the jamb situation - no clue why I was thinking I wouldn't mind having different color jambs. Brain fart.

I'm not going to go with that Laguna Seca blue, simply because there's another E39 wagon that's been painted that color (even if it DOES have ridiculous-as-hell widebody fenders and look like a fucking clown car)...

Think I've decided to stick with silver, but not the original silver...

I'm thinking Grigio Titanio:

02_Ferrari_Cali2.jpg

Fuckin' $800 just for the paint for that Ferrari color...oh well, gotta pay to play!

Back