Picked it up today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
98 Dodge 4x4

Comes with freshly rebuilt transmission, and alot of new shit. 268k miles sirius radio, kenwood deck, 2 sony 12'' speakers. I dont know what speakers on in the doors, but god damn they ROCK !! .. The truck rides fine, atleast to 100mph. after that IDK. I think I got a deal on it. Oh yeah it came with the bike in the back of it. Not that I plan on riding it, Its just there for looks right now.

P1000800.jpg

P1000804.jpg

P1000802.jpg

P1000803.jpg

P1000807.jpg

P1000801.jpg

dammit its not a 2wd :(

lol just messin man. it looks good. did you give up on getting that ITR you were looking at?

Yeah no ITR. This is more realilistic, Plus I need a truck more than another car. I have my built and boosted accord. I can be content with that a little longer. Atleast I can play in the snow with this :)

thats cool man. hey at least one thing man, if you make your turbo Accord a drag/race car, you got a nice tow pig to tow it the track with :)

you got any mods planned for the Dodge?

nah , I dont think I am going to do anything except drive it. I really dont see a point in putting any money in it other than general maintance.

The accord is going to be a track car. 3/4 way there now. I really thought long and hard about the ITR, 16 with all stock everything. By the time and money that would have went into the ITR to make it somewhat competitive on the track I would have spent all my money. I thought about it and realized thats not a smart decision. The accord is already built (motor, suspension, ect.) and ready for the road course. So having a truck to take it to the track and back is going to benefit me way more than the ITR would ever have. Even though I really really really wanted the ITR. Thats just how the cookie crumbled this go round.

Although I could put bags on it ? :)

bag the Accord or the truck? you can bag either one. hell you can get whats called "helper bags" to help assist when towing to keep the rear end level when carrying a load.

you can always call them up or email them to ask. one good thing i notice that there is a warranty on those kits so thats pretty damn good and Air Lift makes an EXCELLENT product. i have Air Lift bags on my truck and have had no problems what-so-ever with them.

Lift that thing. Good thing the tranny is rebuilt.

Yeah , transmission just been rebuilt by Dodge. I have all the receipts. Guy spent 3260.00 on the transmission rebuilt, it got all new everything, plus a torque converter, tranny cooler, plus the transfer case was rebuilt.

BTW- it has positive traction

Jesus Brian... stop trying to get everyone to bag their damn trucks. LOL

haha nice truck. I c why people like veichals in the south. Come up to Vermont for a winter and drive it around, U may like the truck even more hehe!

Thanks. New England must be brought down. I'm as sick of them winning games as I am of the Yankees winning the world series.

Back