Picked up a MaD tyTe jdm DriFteR the other day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes a 351, but it's built, so it's probably well into the 300 range(mid probably)
(should be FUNNNNN)

Ninja, of course I'll catalog everything :p , and I'll most definatly have videos of it blowing up and stuff. don't worry, just stick around... you'll know when I do it.

find out who holds the lien on it and see if it was paid. All you will need is a letter from them stating the loan is paid off and you can register it with a clean title.

it might take a good amount of nitrous, but hit the rev limiter and itll go bye bye real fast. burnout with nitrous hitting the limiter should pop it.

Thanks Ian, I think thats what we'll do after we run it down the track a few times... a nitrous filled burnout/donut. lol.......

And man, i'd rather not get tied up in this whole title deal. I'm already stripping it out, getting the motor ready to swap, and am only planning to track-it. I'm really not worried about not having a title anymore. Thanks for the added info, but if it was paid for already, don't you think it would have already been taken care of? (the guy I bought it from works at a bank, so he probably wouldof tried)

Well i thought the same thing when i built my Talon. I said - "track car only"... Then i couldn't resist registering it because i wanted to drive it on weekends or so without being on the track. So if i were you, i would definately try to get the title because once you have the car running good and powerful your going to want to street it...

Back